2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• We are gonna lose 3-0 once again. Too many mistakes from the service line. Even Larson can't find her rythm with these fast sets. Hill is the only one comfortable. We score just from the middle.

Kiraly... :wall:

Man, They probably heard you :D US won the 2 sets in a row.

• Jordan Larosn make this USA team soooo different and sooo balanced.

• Neriman started horrible :aww:

• About Germany-Serbia:
    I checked stats and I must admit that Apitz, Geerties with Weihenmaier did nice job :thumbsup: Kożuch maybe doesn't have high spiking %, but still she was team's leader ^^ and Serbia was just a mess :aww: I wonder what does Terzic think about it :lol: Nikolic should be out, Molnar too :!: and idea with Mihajlovic as OP or at least non-receiving OH is not bad because Malagurski and Bjelica are also horrible :white:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• About Germany-Serbia:
    I checked stats and I must admit that Apitz, Geerties with Weihenmaier did nice job :thumbsup: Kożuch maybe doesn't have high spiking %, but still she was team's leader ^^ and Serbia was just a mess :aww: I wonder what does Terzic think about it :lol: Nikolic should be out, Molnar too :!: and idea with Mihajlovic as OP or at least non-receiving OH is not bad because Malagurski and Bjelica are also horrible :white:

Nataša Krsmanovic as OPP should work quite well since she's a good slide attacker and Maja knows how to use her :thumbsup: Jovana is so missed now...

• Why in RUS-USA challenge system worked and it doesn't exist in TUR-DOM?

What a set have just lost Dom :aww:

• Turkey took the set by coming back from 11-3 :white:

• Nataša Krsmanovic as OPP should work quite well since she's a good slide attacker and Maja knows how to use her :thumbsup: Jovana is so missed now...

Suggesting idea from Japan, but the other way round :D there OP is false MB and here MB can be false OP :D but it can work ^^ and we may see Krsmanovic, Veljkovioc and Rasic all on court :cheesy:

• Turkey took the set by coming back from 11-3 :white:

It's Domincan Republic :rolll: they always make too many mistakes, especially having such an advantage :D

• OK so they don't seem to have announced the Dutch team... Anyway, here it is, Oosterveld out, Steenbergen in. So four MBs :what:

Setters:
    Femke Stoltenborg
    Laura Dijkema

MBs:
    Robin de Kruijf
    Carlijn Jans
    Yvon Beliën
    Quinta Steenbergen

OHs:
    Celeste Plak
    Anne Buijs
    Lonneke Sloetjes
    Esther van Berkel

Opps:
    Judith Pietersen
    Manon Flier

Liberos:
    Myrthe Schoot
    Kirsten Knip

• For me it's nothing weird, just like 2 line-ups, when eachj player has back-up ^^