2014 European League

• Germany will play the first weekend with the same roster as Montreux, after that the old players (Weiss, Beier, Brinker, Kozuch, Fürst) will go on holidays and the youngsters will continue to play EL.

will playing with youngsters on senior level be first time for Germany in a tournament then ?

• Azerbaijan will play with these players:

Oksana Kiselyova, Ayşən Abduləzimova , Yana Ağayeva, Anastasiya Qurbanova, Yekaterina Jidkova, Ceyran Əliyeva, Aynur Kərimova, Şəfaqət Həbibova, Kseniya Pavlenko, Aleksandra Prupas, İrina Makarenko.

http://apasport.az/news/91459

• Greece has recovered after losing first set 25-12 but lost second set at the last moment with an easy mistake by the middle, before that, the other middle had missed the serve. : 26- 24

Kiosi is most useful Greek attacker. Middle Giota is playing well..Young Olga Stranzali isa good talent for Greece.She can be best Greek player in the future keeping improving...

• some? :S

Mammadova, Rahimova, Parkhomenko, Kovolenko, Aliyeva + Korotenko ( for this season )

Only Abdulazimova is from starting six.

• I dont know who is the setter of Azerbaijan NT, it is my first time watching her 8|

I didnt see clearly if Abdulazimova's ball wa sin or out, and they dont show it again :wall:

• ar

Yes, but azeri girls play in teams with so many international stars and in one of the most richest and strongest championship while our girls played in very weak championship with an appromixate age 21-22 years.

are they really playing with those stars or just sitting on the bench?

are they really playing with those stars or just sitting on the bench?

So this is question for those who organize azeri volleyball. Azeri federation and clubs prefer to give money to expensive international stars instead of developing local talents. I also want to watch such a good players in bulgarian championship but this is impossible.

• So this is question for those who organize your volleyball. Your federation and clubs prefer to give money to expensive international stars instead of developing local talents. I also want to watch such a good players in bulgarian championship but this is impossible.

both are needed : young players and star players in a team...there must be a balance btw them.Talented young players must certainly play instead of sitting on the bench.Sometimes clubs just want succes rather than develeoping new talents..cthe relationship amonst clubs-and volleyball federations should be on good term...etc

so it wont be easy for these girls to be first in the pool...

Exactly. When only first place or second place doesn't mean the only chance for participation in Grand Prix it's not necessary to care so much about the results. For these girls it's very important to collect some international experience because some of them are played only in the youth national teams.But this is only my opinion maybe if this team somehow reaches the semifinals the main team will play in Final four so i don't know yet.

• Congrats girls ! Very solid performance from Nasya Dimitrova. I like her and believe that she has potencial to play in good european club. And not all girls here are so unexperienced. For exemple the opposite Gabi Tsvetanova was part of the team that took fourth place in Junior World championship in Mexico and she was the titular opposite in the whole tournament with Vasileva, Rabdazhieva, Kitipova while the other opposite Emiliya Nikolova was injured.

• Congrats girls ! Very solid performance from Nasya Dimitrova. I like her and believe that she has potencial to play in good european club. And not all girls here are so unexperienced. For exemple the opposite Gabi Tsvetanova was part of the team that took fourth place in Junior World championship in Mexico and she was the titular opposite in the whole tournament with Vasileva, Rabdazhieva, Kitipova while the other opposite Emiliya Nikolova was injured.

another embarrassing performances by Azerbaijchan.
    Bulgaria with only reserves, while Azerbaijchan brought 6 players of their European Qualification Team to Bulgaria.