2014 European League

• another embarrassing performances by Azerbaijchan.
    Bulgaria with only reserves, while Azerbaijchan brought 6 players of their European Qualification Team to Bulgaria.

i think if Serbia or Turkey hadnt lost with reserved players then it'd have been ok and we'd have had the right to complain about the defeat but im not sure of Azerbaijan's reserved players' level...other than first seven in the NT, Azerbaijan doesnt have many players on good level.thats why they changed the rule in the club teams so that they can have a few players on NT level...

• i think if Serbia or Turkey hadnt lost with reserved players then it'd have been ok and we'd have had the right to complain about the defeat but im not sure of Azerbaijan's reserved players' level...other than first seven in the NT, Azerbaijan doesnt have many players on good level.thats why they changed the rule in the club teams so that they can have a few players on NT level...

3 of the first 7 should actually be enough to keep the game at least close, but this was a revelation today. 0:3 is a shame

• 3 of the first 7 should actually be enough to keep the game at least close, but this was a revelation today. 0:3 is a shame

well..right..they should have had a better game with 2 or 3 nt players against BUlgarian rookies..i thought they had played with some young bench players..

• One change in German team for the first weekend: Berit Kauffeldt replaces Stefanie Karg according to CEV site roster. No info yet from DVV...

Stefanie Karg is rested because of knee problems, but her replacement has changed: NT newcomer Jennifer Pettke will be in the team this weekend. Probably 17 year old Wiebke Silge will be in starting six...

• One change in German team for the first weekend: Berit Kauffeldt replaces Stefanie Karg according to CEV site roster. No info yet from DVV...

Berit was there yesterday

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So Berit is practising with the team, but CEV site and also DVV say that Pettke is in the roster. It was changed yesterday before the deadline, so maybe Pettke is in better shape than Kauffeldt now? She's not a famous player but a good one, let's see what she can do this weekend...

EDIT: Here is Pettke (interesting photo :D)

• Did someone watched yesterday match of Bulgarian B against Azerbaijan ? I'm curious is there some girl from the team which left in you a good impression with their performance ? Maybe the opposite Tsvetanova,MB Nasia Dimitrova or setter Barakova ?

• Another good game and victory for our girls against Azerbaijan. Today impressive Paskova and again very good Nasia Dimitrova and Kuzyutkin should look very seriously on her and to call her after European league. Today we lost the first game and this is because of the work difficulties of the starting from our second setter Tsvetelina Nikolova. I think that this team and some of these girls has bright future and will show very possitive things in the future.

• Turkey - Slovenia
    stats

Bravo To Gamze..in a 3-set match she seems to have distributed well...22 bolls to OH Gözde Yılmaz, 20 to OPP Yeliz,15 to other oH Şeyma and 13 bolls to slide attacker middle Özgenur, 10 to Kübra Akman! looks good.

OH Gözde Yılmaz (195cm tall) as oH : 22 bolls received : %55-27, 3 errors.. not that bad..
    Libero Gizme Örge (VB's second libero) 11 bolls : % 64- 36 ,2 errors... could have been much better than that
    OH Şeyman ERcan,13 bolls : %69-62 ,2 errors..look good
    Bravo to Kübra Akman , she should do better at blocking though..

• btw it just attracted my attention that libero Gizem Örge seems to have been bloked one time :lol:
    i think she must have been blocked over the net, passing an obligatory ball to the other side of the court :D