Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• Some first info about Russian roster: http://www.russiavolley.com/31…e-tournament-in-montreux/

Bavykina and Kutyukova definitely deserve their chance, but Alisheva...I don't know. She's only tall...

My OH's Rússia for Montreux:

Pasynkova - Bavykina - Pisarenko... and others 2 OH. I no like Chaplina :down:
    Malykh and Isaeva the OPP.

• Bavykina and Kutyukova and Alisheva's top scorer at the moment! while Pasankova and Chaplin, has no place in the team ! ! ! :drink:

• Bavykina and Kutyukova and Alisheva's top scorer at the moment! while Pasankova and Chaplin, has no place in the team ! ! ! :drink:

but yeah, the first two are present in the list of national ! :)

• I think Alisheva deserves a spot over Isaeva. Isaeva hasn't done much this season.

• I think Alisheva deserves a spot over Isaeva. Isaeva hasn't done much this season.

Isaeva hasn't even been in Fakel's roster lately, so I've been wondering if she's injured? Don't remember anything about it though...

Still I don't see Alisheva fitting into Marichev's system of play...but we will see how it works out.

• Yes, Isaeva has injury problems throughout all this season, she spends more time recovering then playing. Now she's not even in roster for the games, but Fakel hopes she'll return at least for training soon. With all this I think she won't be in NT this summer.

• 27 May - 2 June 2014 in Montreux. Ekaterina Pankova,
    Elena Novik, Anastasia Bavykina, Irina Fetisova, Anastasia Markova,
    Irina Zaryazhko, Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, Natalia Malykh, Nelly Alisheva,
    Yulia Kutyukova, Anna Malova
    And Liuba Sokolova gave her agreement for WCH to Marichev :P

• Dominican Republic's roster for Montreax

Niverka Marte, Rosalin Angeles, Annerys Vargas, Marianne Fersola, Candida Arias, Prisilla Rivera, Brayelin Martines, Yonkaira Pena, Gina Mambru, Sidarka Nunes, Brenda Castillo y Ana Binet.

• Dominican Republic's roster for Montreax

Niverka Marte, Rosalin Angeles, Annerys Vargas, Marianne Fersola, Candida Arias, Prisilla Rivera, Brayelin Martines, Yonkaira Pena, Gina Mambru, Sidarka Nunes, Brenda Castillo y Ana Binet.

Comparing with roster for WCH qualifications Vargas and Rivera are back, meanwhile we won't see De La Cruz and Jineiry Martinez... it seems that Angeles became new backup for Marte for longer time ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• good that Rivera will play..she is the leader of the team..i like her
    when will the injuried young player (ehm??) come back to play volleyball?

Who do you mean, do you think about Jeoselina Rodriguez? :D Her injury is quite serious, fortunately she doesn't have damaged muscle, but ligament is broken, so she's out for few months, but I hope that she'll be back before World Champinships (maybe recovery will last not so long), maybe in the end of July/ beginning of August :roll: If she hadn't got injure, she would have played in Montreux instead of Nunez ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Who do you mean, do you think about Jeoselina Rodriguez? :D Her injury is quite serious, fortunately she doesn't have damaged muscle, but ligament is broken, so she's out for few months, but I hope that she'll be back before World Champinships (maybe recovery will last not so long), maybe in the end of July/ beginning of August :roll: If she hadn't got injure, she would have played in Montreux instead of Nunez ;(

no, i didnt mean Jeoselina...it was someon else....she has a round face,good serve :D and plays as middle, btw..i didnt know Jeoselina was injuried too..i wish her a quick recovery!

• Who do you mean, do you think about Jeoselina Rodriguez? :D Her injury is quite serious, fortunately she doesn't have damaged muscle, but ligament is broken, so she's out for few months, but I hope that she'll be back before World Champinships (maybe recovery will last not so long), maybe in the end of July/ beginning of August :roll: If she hadn't got injure, she would have played in Montreux instead of Nunez ;(

He must be talking about Eve. It musn't be so hard to look at FIVB roster instead of writing it here to find out her name :roll:

• Extended rosters of all teams are available on the tournament website.

USA is the main favourite for the tournament because they have many experienced players in the roster. Germany also with the best team, only Hanke, Ssuschke and Izquierdo are not there, in DOM De La Cruz is missing but other than that they have everyone there as well, other teams with a mix of experienced and new players.