2014 Panamerican Cup

• Today schedule (in Mexican and Central European timezones):
    Canada - Cuba 16:00 local, 23:00 CET
    Puerto Rico - Argentina 18:00 local, 01:00 CET
    USA - Dominican Republic 20:00 local 03:00 CET

I don't know about livestreams unfortunately...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The matches played in Hidalgo had livestreams, bad livestreams but livestreams at least. The matches played in Mexico city didn't.

So USA - Dom will be in Mexico city. Because of that I don't think it will be streaming available. :(

• Tell me that you're kidding me :what: ...How is this possible?where 'is the organization here? unbelievable....Somebody is on twitter and could ask to Norceca twitter if there will be a streaming? maybe they can get one, I don't know :S
    sorry for my english

• Cubans get 5th place beating Canada 3-1 (26-24 23-25 25-21 25-16) Melisa Vargas was best scorer again with 24 points, Canadians with 34 errors overall, while Cubans with only 25 ^^ match ended about 5 minutes ago, so we may have delays of small and big finals...

• Looking into all yesterday results quite interesting seemed to be also 3rd place match Puerto Rico - Argentina 3-2 (24-26 25-15 24-26 25-15 16-14)
    Aury Cruz got 30 points with quite satisfactory spiking % - 27/66 - 40,91%, but she made 14 errors :whistle: anyway lineup with Morales, nominal MB playing as OP and Vanessa Velez as OH worked properly ^^

In final the biggest effort made the most experienced De La Cruz with Mambru :win: and Castillo was awesome defender again :thumbsup:

• For the end Individual Awards:
    MVP: Brenda Catillo (Dominican Republic)
    Best Scorer: Melisa Vargas (Cuba)
    Best OP: Andrea Rangel (Mexico)
    Best OHs: Bethania De La Cruz (Dominican Republic) & Margarita Maria Martinez (Colombia)
    Best MBs: Candida Arias (Dominican Republic) & TeTori Dixon (USA)
    Best S: Alejandra Maria Marin (Colombia)
    Best L: Brenda Castillo (Dominican Republic)
    Best Digger: Brenda Castillo (Dominican Republic)
    Best Receiver: Brenda Castillo (Dominican Republic)
    Best Server: Ivonne Montano (Colombia)

All results and rankings in last bulletin ^^

Dominicans got half of all awards, including Castillo with 4 :thumbsup: only one award for Americans - for Dixon as MB. Melisa Vargas was definitely driving force of her team, similarly to Andrea Rangel.
    Colombians only with 7th place, but got 3 awards thanks to high positions in rankings :whistle: