Women's Top Volley International 2014

• Yes galatasaray have no middle players (they can hardly bloc and can't spike) Meijiners should be helping Centoni in attack but she is not playing as good as last year. Bosetti can only contribute in défensive task. She is kinda use'ess in the net.

• Well done by Volero. Rabadzhieva is a really good OH now. Moreover their opposite played much better tonight. I also liked Grbac and Ninkovic.
    On GsD's side, problems are so obvious. Meijners is there to replace Neriman's role but she is so terrible in it. Today in both games she was like a ghost on the court. And the team needs solid MBs. I feel sorry for the setter, Gamze because her only options in attacking are zone 4 and Centoni. Rest are just walking around the court.

• And now the big game :box:
    Thaisa and friends vs RCC ^^

• Whoa, what a set, more, please! :cheesy:
    Bursac is a gem.

Couldn't resist, heheh.

• Ravva :obey: :cheesy:

Cannes could do more if they had a better setter. Apitz is just average. Most of the times the spikers score because they are experiencied (Ravva and Tom, for example).

• Ravva :obey: :cheesy:

Cannes could do more if they had a better setter. Apitz is just average. Most of the times the spikers score because they are experiencied (Ravva and Tom, for example).

Are you kidding?? Apitz runs a very good offense, IMO she uses Ravva better than Antonijevic did in the last few years, I haven't seen Ravva playing this well in ages :super:

The match is really fun to watch because both teams make good use of their MBs in attack...

• 2 0 for RCC with Maret as opp 8o
    Tactical win for Yan Fang as far as now ; he doesn't worry at all about the result of the game because he gave the key of attacks to his players : don't face the Brazilian block !

• Agree with Matthas !
    Apitz follows Fang's strategy perfectly ! Great game by the Cannes setter :cheesy:

• Are you kidding?? Apitz runs a very good offense, IMO she uses Ravva better than Antonijevic did in the last few years, I haven't seen Ravva playing this well in ages :super:

The match is really fun to watch because both teams make good use of their MBs in attack...

I´m not saying Apitz is a bad setter, because she isnt. I´m just saying she is average and with another setter, Cannes could be more dangerous. The sets to the backrow arent so accurate. But ok. It is a very entertaining match.

Logan Tom is just pure class :super: Her spike and defense skills are endless.

• Yeah well, Apitz might not be Tomkom or Ognjenovic, but I think she is doing a very good job there. Of course some decisions turn out to be not the best, but that happens to every setter and most of the time she makes good decisions with good quality.

The only thing she's really bad at despite her height is blocking, but she has always been...

• Some great rallys in this set
    Osasco improved in defense