Women's Top Volley International 2014

• Wopat in. Let´s see what she can do. So far, she blocked Carcases and stop a Thaisa´s spike. Cannes has to finish the match here. Molico´s defense has waken up. They are digging almost all. Those lobs wont be always effective.

• I think Faucette & Ebata got a rest.

Cannes is playing with almost every player in the roster. Its also the best training for Grothues to become in good shape after the injury, so this might be the reason why there is no real OPP and Grothues is playing at this position.

• Thaisa is really a character on court, but one who justifies it with excellent performance. Adenizia is only celebrating wildly even when there is no big reason :D

So we go to 5....Molico finally playing as expected and Cannes is a bit running out of steam and mainly out of ideas...

• Thaisa is really a character on court, but one who justifies it with excellent performance. Adenizia is only celebrating wildly even when there is no big reason :D

So we go to 5....Molico finally playing as expected and Cannes is a bit running out of steam and mainly out of ideas...

Exactly! She celebrates always widly without reason :D

• A little lack of attack power to close the game :(
    But RCC is on the right path :wavy:

• I don't think Ebata is injuried.
    Maybe a flu or something like that.

• So Volero-Osasco tomorrow

Cannes looked tired in the end. I did not expect them to not have a real option at Opposite.

I suppose if Ebata is not 100%, they don't want to risk her in this friendly tournament since Faucette is already unavailable.

• Yes Juliann got a calf injury.
    But the good news for RCC is that Maret is quite back :P

• Are you kidding?? Apitz runs a very good offense, IMO she uses Ravva better than Antonijevic did in the last few years, I haven't seen Ravva playing this well in ages :super:

The match is really fun to watch because both teams make good use of their MBs in attack...

I dont agree Matthias..Antonijevic was setting to Ravva from unbelievable positions, Apitz uses her only from good pass/defence...for me she was playing better with Ana and overall Ana is 1 class better setter than Apitz...

• I dont agree Matthias..Antonijevic was setting to Ravva from unbelievable positions, Apitz uses her only from good pass/defence...for me she was playing better with Ana and overall Ana is 1 class better setter than Apitz...

I agree. Antonijevic is a better setter than Ognjenovic IMO and she used Ravva exceptionally well. Apitz is doing quite good too, she has improved her connection with Vicca and it was noticeable today.. Maybe throughout the season we'll see even better combinations