2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• i think someone got his answer ,so Gözde can play with Gamze too. :wavy: praising Naz over Gözde's game. in summery : :read:

Of course for people who only talks depending on stats without any volleyball intelligence, there musn't be any difference in Gözde's game, this kind of analysis is too intellectual for you so don't bother :rolleyes: Focus on your shallow comments, Büşra also seems to play great by stats, right? :lol:

• Finland played head to head Wit Turkey untill the last set. Congrats to them...

On Turkey....i dont want to see Büşra in team A..even Seda+Güldeniz+Bahar Toksoy......the deserved players should play in the nT..

Güldeniz is for her reception in the team ,her reception is for some matches acceptable but not enough against top teams.She is just a back-up not more...
    Büşra :aww: she never deserve a spot in NT...even on European league level ...
    Bahar Toksoy is a bad attacker! we have to invest in younger middles for sure! Kübra Akman-Diclenur Babat will take Bahar and BÜşra's spots in team A !! for team B : Aslı Kalaç,Özgenur Yurtdagülen!
    no more spots for Büşra and Bahar plss!!!

Seda cant be the opp of the team A! She cant jump, She can just be a back-up at the most ..i prefer Ceren Kestirengöz-Gözde Yılmaz or Polen Uslupehlivan as back-up OPP. No more Seda !

we need Neriman in the nT..if Neriman doesnt join the team ...with Güldeniz or SEda i dont want to imagine the nT ?(

• Of course for people who only talks depending on stats without any volleyball intelligence, there musn't be any difference in Gözde's game, this kind of analysis is too intellectual for you so don't bother :rolleyes: Focus on your shallow comments, Büşra also seems to play great by stats, right? :lol:

intelligence and such a hackneyed person like you...you're the top of average comments..cry for yourself...

let me make it easier for you....Gözde can play well too without Naz..got it? no need any intelligence to ge it for sure..
    Using Gözde and Büşra in the same sentence is showing your superb intelligence,mr. AVERAGE head!
    btw..maybe Gözde by her game saving your uncreative Naz,who knows...

• So already qualified: Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Turkey and Romania.

Still a thrilling battle is between Hungary, Israel and France. Israel has 12 points, Hungary and France 9. Tomorrow games: Israel - France and Hungary - Sweden.

When Hungary and France win for 3 points, then all teams will have 12 points. Which factors decide for final order?
    W-L would be 4-2 for all teams. First is set ratio or direct matches?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• [quote='Canter','index.php?page=Thread&postID=257105#post257105']btw...Pihlajamaki and Vilponen are good players for Finland..they as team digged well..especially Finn libero.

her game looked good to my eyes she got good point over blocks.....this could be of our low blocks consisting of Gamze,Güldeniz,Büşra

• Romania in ECh :super: I like Albu & Onyejekwe a lot so I'm pleased :) Hungary could also qualified already but they totally refused it... I think in this group Israel will finish first and Hungary second.Will be a big shame for France.

• Some people might be surprised but I think Busra did better than Bahar in this game. Both served very well but Bahar is absent in attacks always forcing her setters to go to 2 or 4 while Busra clearly has better communication and takes more responsibility though she is not a master killer. She is short but her block timing and positioning was good against Finland. Bahar's attacking approach is surprisingly bad, I felt bad for her because she seems to be aware of her mistakes. However I agree, Eda Erdem is better than both of these names and I would give the other spot to a younger name.
    Seda is nothing but fun. Don't remember how many times she got blocked and I think in Turkish league, she can't play in top 4 teams any longer. Guldeniz was positively surprising in attacking. She didn't make too many mistakes and made smart moves, especially in first two sets while Gözde was sleeping. Gözde seemed like she does not care in the beginning but then she got into the game and did a well job.
    I would not compare Gamze with Naz considering Naz has been playing in professional level since she was 15-16. However this tournament showed it very well that Gamze is the best alternative as a substitution for Naz. I really like her choices that she forces her middles to be ready to attack although they keep failing. Moreover she adjusts her sets easily to her attackers such as she started to set fast ball-s to Gözde & Guldeniz.
    Yeliz Basa deserved to play more than Seda and I think did well while she was in. Seems like Gamze still did not discover what sort of sets she likes but it will come eventually. I would prefer Yeliz Basa as sub to Neslihan since she played a whole season. Then Gözde Yilmaz. Polen who sat on bench whole season is the one that does not deserve a spot in NT.
    Finally I agree with Merve's performance that it was disappointing. But please remember that she never played together with Gözde&Guldeniz duo and it takes time to get used to a new reception/defense line.

• So 3rd Round pairs are:
    Belarus - Ukraine
    Azerbaijan - Slovakia
    Slovenia - Israel/Hungary/France

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Some people might be surprised but I think Busra did better than Bahar in this game. Both served very well but Bahar is absent in attacks always forcing her setters to go to 2 or 4 while Busra clearly has better communication and takes more responsibility though she is not a master killer. She is short but her block timing and positioning was good against Finland. Bahar's attacking approach is surprisingly bad, I felt bad for her because she seems to be aware of her mistakes. However I agree, Eda Erdem is better than both of these names and I would give the other spot to a younger name.
    Seda is nothing but fun. Don't remember how many times she got blocked and I think in Turkish league, she can't play in top 4 teams any longer. Guldeniz was positively surprising in attacking. She didn't make too many mistakes and made smart moves, especially in first two sets while Gözde was sleeping. Gözde seemed like she does not care in the beginning but then she got into the game and did a well job.
    I would not compare Gamze with Naz considering Naz has been playing in professional level since she was 15-16. However this tournament showed it very well that Gamze is the best alternative as a substitution for Naz. I really like her choices that she forces her middles to be ready to attack although they keep failing. Moreover she adjusts her sets easily to her attackers such as she started to set fast ball-s to Gözde & Guldeniz.
    Yeliz Basa deserved to play more than Seda and I think did well while she was in. Seems like Gamze still did not discover what sort of sets she likes but it will come eventually. I would prefer Yeliz Basa as sub to Neslihan since she played a whole season. Then Gözde Yilmaz. Polen who sat on bench whole season is the one that does not deserve a spot in NT.
    Finally I agree with Merve's performance that it was disappointing. But please remember that she never played together with Gözde&Guldeniz duo and it takes time to get used to a new reception/defense line.

Büşra shouldnt be in team A. ..Gamze's sets' quality should be better. She is a fast setter which is the best feature of hers.She sets to middles much,thats is good too.17 bolls to Bahar in 4 sets,is good..She needs to play more and more to reach an enough level for the NT/team A...i didnt understand anything from Yeliz's game due to setters' bad/low sets to her.At least she can jump/try to jump better than Seda..SEda is not bad when attacking from zone 6 but becomes a very blockable player when coming on the front row bcz she cant jump! she tries to attack with a narrow angle . ...Ceyda Aktaş or Gözde Yılmaz should be prepared for the nT...instead of Seda .....maybe Ceren Kestirengöz (i think she is better as opp) if her reception is not bad..

Belarus - Ukraine
    Azerbaijan - Slovakia

Belarus - Ukrain will be interesting ! my guess is Belarus will advance..

i think not wrong to say Azerbaijan will advance but thinking theirs Portugal defeat then everything is possible..

i dont have an opinion about Slovenia-Israel/Hungary-France..

Belarus - Ukraine
    Azerbaijan - Slovakia

Are you sure about it? I think there will be 6 teams group with one robin system ?(