2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• What a boring azerbaijan setter :S....She does't use MB..Only Rahimova and OH ..Slovakia team is more interesting than Aze :white:

• No N. Mammadova in Baku ...Slovakia team looks rather weak. fortunately for the host team.
    I don't know what I can expect from the French team this afternoon. In the Slovenian side, some players very well known in France

• After 2 sets AZE with 60% in attack :obey: SVK needs to serve much better, they have a few good serves every once in a while but not constant enough and as soon as AZE has opportunities to attack SVK can't stop them. Polina and Odina are soooo powerful :super:

• Arena in France is sold out :)...It is nice to see that :D :wavy:

• I started to watch in the end of 1 set but I saw Kubova scored 3 times from difficult positions and Rojko is not even trying her anymore? :white:

• Kubova was tried as OH , maybe only to try, worse she wouldnt be definitely :whistle:

• someone why Bauer isnt in the roster? Will she play in Slovenia?

• Slovenia is very interesting team. There are no superstars in this team but they are well organized and competitive. I like their libero and middle blocker Sara Hutinski. :teach:

• Deserved win for Slovenia, they played really well, and most important: they made Magali Magail stop talking and shouting :rolll:

No stream for UKR-BLR :down: It should have been on Laola but it's not and I can't find any other stream either.