2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Czech MBs are weak and inexperienced. Trnkova who is only 20 years old is a good blocker, but a very weak hitter. Sajdova, vice versa. But German MBs without Chris wouldn't look so much better compared to the Czechs IMO.

Parisi said that he's content with the results of friendly matches, beating Belgium, playing much better than he had expected.

Havelkova-Mlejnkova duo is pretty much balanced and with Jasova (Kovarova) back, passing got a lot better as well, so why not? I want some surprises indeed.

• why doesn't euro champ qualify directly to olympics? why bother having separate tournament for olympic qual.?

The team(s) which have already qualified for the Olympics can not play in other qualification tournaments. I think it's OK that the team which have qualified shouldn't be a variable for the teams have not yet qualified.

• Yeah, but normally WC is after ECH, so if Euro champ advanced directly and then 2nd and 3rd team would go to WC and then 2 best ranking teams would go to WQ it would be fine.

• I like CEV ranking more than European championship placement, in the past we had teams competing after playing the tournament of their lives and basically wasting time, money and olympic berths for their continents (France 2003, Spain 1999 and 2007).

• and Makowski is still Polish head coach :lol: :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Filipova Strashimira said that she could play for NT on ECH but coach didn't invited her.

And She said that she doesn't remember any good player in Croatian and Belarus team :lol:

• And She said that she doesn't remember any good player in Croatian and Belarus team :lol:

I don't think she said that, or probably it was badly translated.

Folie was cut from ITA team, tomorrow Bonitta will announce the final roster. This means he'll take either 5 OHs or 3 OPPs which I find both senseless...

• Filipova Strashimira said that she could play for NT on ECH but coach didn't invited her.

And She said that she doesn't remember any good player in Croatian and Belarus team :lol:

Where do you read this ? In Sportal ? . Don't react in this way. I don't know Strashi Filipova but many of her real words can be changed from the site. This the style of the journalist - to searching some scandal or opposite reaction. Before a month maybe i read another interview of her in which she says that because of surgery Nesic doesn't want to risk with her - now journalists want to engage Strashi and Nesic in a dispute.

• Oh sure ! And you believe that these are direct Strashi's words. Oh, please do you really think that all written in internet is truth. I think that you are too obsessed with defending the honour of croatian national team. Relax, take it easy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I was just saying what Filipova said, nothing else. I find it little bit rude from her I wasn't attacking anyone. And what are you doinng than defending Bulgarian player and NT, i wad just quoting her word :D

• I'm not belgian nor dutch but since I'm in Holland right now I could probably answer

You're living in Holland right now???
    Are you gonna watch some matches live from EC???

It's going to start in Holland ,at tv, at trainstations, gyms are sold out! Interviews, papers, all is writing about the volleybal girls. :woohoo:
    I'm going to watch all matches in Apeldoorn, and in Rotterdam after Apeldoorn.

• Polish NT roster for ECH:

S: Izabela Bełcik, Joanna Wołosz

Opps: Izabela Kowalińska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata

MBs: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Kamila Ganszczyk, Zuzanna Efimienko, Sylwia Pycia

OHs: Anna Werblińska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Anna Grejman

L: Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Durajczyk

The last one cut was Maja Tokarska (MB).

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…acji+siatkarek+na+ME+2015