2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Bulgaria is Dominic Republic of Europe :down: very good individuals such as Vasileva, Rabedzhieva, Ruseva are one the bests in their positions, but still bad results. What is reason? Poor setters, bad coaching?

I vote for both poor setter and bad coaching :) Btw, isn't Russia receiving with only 2 players? Is it that hard to ruin their receiving and game?

• No one could do aby better with this poor passing. No Fofao, no Venturini, no Ognjenovic or Takeshita. Poor Kitipova.

If Nikolova doesn't improve her technical skills as spiker, she won't stay a lot into any top league. She is blocked always and forever, because she doesn't hit the ball at the higher point.

• No one could do aby better with this poor passing. No Fofao, no Venturini, no Ognjenovic or Takeshita. Poor Kitipova.

I agree with you! There is not a single bather that is precise..either too close to the net or too far away! It would be hard for every setter. Even the free balls aren't given precise to Kitipova, so what can she do? I expected a bit more from Bulgaria... :whistle:

• I agree with you! There is not a single bather that is precise..either too close to the net or too far away! It would be hard for every setter. Even the free balls aren't given precise to Kitipova, so what can she do? I expected a bit more from Bulgaria... :whistle:

I agree that it is difficult for a setter to concentrate to the game when passing is so inconsistent but at least she can try to give simple, high quality sets. She tries too hard to put a special game with such bad passing and I think that is a terrible choice. I'm sure both Elitseva and Rabadzhieva can pass triple blocks if they are given a high enough ball with good quality.

• Robin de Kruijf using jump serve again, it's much better than her jump float serve

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What a good feeling in the hall where Netherlands is playing. I could never imagine people from the north of Europe could give such an heat into a volleyball hall.

Debby Stam is going to be a world class player in this new libero position. She's digging straight spikes so easily. I would love to see her as OH again anyway.

Slovenia is a nice surprise. They can play good volleyball. Netherlands are too strong for them, but they can struggle against other teams.

Guidetti, I'm speechless about the way he changed this team. He made germany with weak players consistent team and stable among top worldwide NTs. I wonder what he could do with a more talented and physically talking stronger team like this. It seems like Dijkema is the only one who could stop her team.

Russia, Netherlands and Serbia are my choises for the podium. I would love to see the orange taking home the gold medal.

Is there in program anything to remember the beloved Ingrid Visser? It would be nice. She was the soul of her NT for years and years. We still and always will miss her. ;(

• Debby :heart: She's going to play as OH in her club.

Kitipova is awful, I think even an immature 15 yo setter would play better.

• Finally some good sets and we saw what Vasileva and Nikolova are capable of. I don't get why Rabadzhieva is replaced though. They would benefit more from Nikolova-Yaneva substitution and using Yaneva to receive in the backrow. Kitipova did a much better job in the 3rd set.
    Well done Russia! 3-0 :)