2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• hi chicha,

no compreendo, que piensan los tecnicos de espana???? i mean, collar is not only spain's best MB, she's practically the only MB they have. why move her to OPP? who are the MBs they got? did they suddenly find 2 exceptional MBs?????

They had two Fernandez who were on high level however they don't play for NT for a while. It seems like that they has already retired. ?(

• They had two Fernandez who were on high level however they don't play for NT for a while. It seems like that they has already retired. ?(

Marisa Fernandez played last season in Greece, AEK Athens, but she is retired from NT. Amaranta Fernández is not playing volleyball this season. I think Collar is better as MB and she fits better in that position because Spain needs an opposite who can receive to cover Jessica Rivero.

• Lithuania already see it as a European champion :dance6: :rolll: :dance6:

• I think Collar is better as MB and she fits better in that position because Spain needs an opposite who can receive to cover Jessica Rivero.

that's what i mean. they have a couple of players for OPP (bedmar or sanchez), right? they are ok, not great, but not bad. but for MB, they really have no one and spain really needs collar as MB.

• Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza because of her health problems won't play in ECH qualifications ;( instead of her Piotr Makowski called Karolina Szymańska from Legionovia.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jessica Rivero isn't listed among Spain's 22 players (here) on CEV site now. Maybe she still hasn't recovered from her shoulder injury? :S

• To 2nd Round qualified:
    Pool A: Sweden and Latvia
    Pool B: Montenegro and Bosnia&Herzegovina

• Qualifications: - UPDATE
    1st Round - 8th - 11th May 2014 (host bold) - best 2 from each Pool to 2nd Round - COMPLETED
    Pool A - Sweden, Gerogia, Latvia, Norway
    Pool B - Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Lithuania

2nd Round - 22th - 25th May 2014 and 29th May - 1st June 2014 - Pools' winners will play in Euro Volley 2015, 2nd from each Pool to 3rd Round
    Pool A - Turkey (2nd week host), Belarus (1st week host), Finland, Denmark
    Pool B - Poland (1st week host), Ukraine, Switzerland (2nd week host), Latvia
    Pool C - Czech Republic (1st week host), Spain (2nd week host), Slovenia, Montenegro
    Pool D - Bulgaria (1st week host), Azerbaijan (2nd week host), Greece, Portugal
    Pool E - France (1st week host), Israel (2nd week host), Hungary, Sweden
    Pool F - Romania, Slovakia (2nd week host), Austria (1st week host), Bosnia & Herzegovina

3rd Round - 23th - 24th May and 30 - 31th May 2015 (date may be changed) - winners will play in Euro Volley 2015
    2nd E - 2nd C
    2nd D - 2nd F
    2nd B - 2nd A

• Polish NT for ECH qualifications
    S: Izabela Bełcik, Joanna Wołosz
    OPs Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    OHs: Klaudia Kaczorowska, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MBs: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kornelia Moskwa, Maja Tokarska
    L: Agata Durajczyk

• Makowski, what did you think choosing this roster? :rolll: Kurnikowska and Medyńska are out :mad:

• Polish NT for ECH qualifications
    S: Izabela Bełcik, Joanna Wołosz
    OPs Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    OHs: Klaudia Kaczorowska, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MBs: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kornelia Moskwa, Maja Tokarska
    L: Agata Durajczyk

That girl Bogomila Pyzolek (sorry for her name Polish is really hard for me) did really good.. she should be invited

• That girl Bogomila Pyzolek (sorry for her name Polish is really hard for me) did really good.. she should be invited

Bogumiła pyziołek indeed had really good season, both as OH and Libero in some matches, but she isn't in NT, I don't know if she doesn't want to or she was just not called :whistle: