2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• I thibk that we can say goodbye ..We are playing ok but that is not enough. :)

• I can't believe Italy lost the 3rd set vs Slovenia! :read:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Serbia is doing nothing special, Cze is letting them win

It wasn't the most inspired performance, but enough to get the job done. Maja should have used the middles more, Terzić complained about that as well. Bošković pounded the ball away when needed.
    Malešević was excellent yesterday and as a reward she gets to sit this match out. :rolleyes:

• I don't know if anyone else feels the same but Gozde Yilmaz looks a bit like Logan

Chin structure is quite different but eyes and eyebrows might look alike.

Turkish reception is quite fragile, even Hungary's serves ruin Turkey's game. Most of the players are out of shape. They all had one month vacation, I expected from them to be more eager and hungry to play. With this performance, Belgium who is a very good server team could beat Turkey easily :down:

• Chin structure is quite different but eyes and eyebrows might look alike.

Turkish reception is quite fragile, even Hungary's serves ruin Turkey's game. Most of the players are out of shape. They all had one month vacation, I expected from them to be more eager and hungry to play. With this performance, Belgium who is a very good server team could beat Turkey easily :down:

I agree.. I expect more focused game from them on reception, as well as smart subs as Guldeniz for Neriman on reception on regular basis.

• By the way Croatian libero is horrible :aww:

• Hmmm...We depends on Belarus tomorrow.
    MVP: Ivana Miloš no ond could stop ger in attack, so good player.

22/15 :white: :super: Miloš

• Italy played three great sets and fell asleep in the third. Slovenia put up a good fight but Italy basically did nothing. Sorokaite with too many mistakes..
    Chirichella was excellent at block while Bosetti is still having some difficulties in attack... tomorrow the match will be really hard, I hope our girls will put a bigger effort and take it home!

• turkey is not at its best...especially reception is no good...belgium has interesting serves that we can have hard times to receive...we should play more focused tomorrow...i expect a tough match in front of home crowd...Güldeniz's reception looked ok in the part she played today..she can/should replace Neriman in reception tomorrow...Gözde and Gizem should focus more on reception...Kübra cant get good balls in her slides..naz-kübra connection should be better...we should benefit Güldeniz-Büşra and Gözde Yılmaz against Belgium

• Italy played three great sets and fell asleep in the third. Slovenia put up a good fight but Italy basically did nothing. Sorokaite with too many mistakes..
    Chirichella was excellent at block while Bosetti is still having some difficulties in attack... tomorrow the match will be really hard, I hope our girls will put a bigger effort and take it home!

Normally, Italy is too experienced and balanced for Dutch team.

Reception will be crucial. If Dutch reception is good, they can use the height and power. If reception is bad, Italians will be master in rally, like always.