2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Will be any live stream for Poland matches? Will Polsat broadcast the games?

Polsat Sport will broadcast only matches in next weekend :mad: in this weekend they show only male volley, while in next only female volley :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• There won't be television broadcasting from Switzerland. Only tournaments in Poland, Azerbaijan and Austria will be broadcasted.

• Ukrainian 12 for qualification:
    S: Maryna Degtiarova, Olena Novogrodchenko
    WS: Tetyana Kozlova, Maryna Zakhozha, Ganna Burbelyuk, Ganna Lisieienkova, Nadiia Kodola, Alina Stepanchuk (also L - probably for defence/reception)
    MB: Kateryna Kalchenko, Svitlana Lidiaieva, Iryna Trushkina
    L: Viktoriya Delros

No Maryna Marchenko and Olessya Rykhliuk

• Ukrainian 12 for qualification:
    S: Maryna Degtiarova, Olena Novogrodchenko
    WS: Tetyana Kozlova, Maryna Zakhozha, Ganna Burbelyuk, Ganna Lisieienkova, Nadiia Kodola, Alina Stepanchuk (also L - probably for defence/reception)
    MB: Kateryna Kalchenko, Svitlana Lidiaieva, Iryna Trushkina
    L: Viktoriya Delros

No Maryna Marchenko and Olessya Rykhliuk

With Kozlova, Marchenko and Rykhliuk trio, Ukraine could be successful as Crotia did last year. Ukraine keeps raising great talents for years but still lose them by naturalizing to other nations and the remaining ones doesn't want to play :down:

• Polsat Sport will broadcast only matches in next weekend :mad: in this weekend they show only male volley, while in next only female volley :whistle:

There won't be television broadcasting from Switzerland. Only tournaments in Poland, Azerbaijan and Austria will be broadcasted.

Thanks guys..pity. Lets wait for next week then. ^^

• Ukraine beats Latvia 3-0 (25-15 25-21 26-24), while Poland beats Switzerland also 3-0 (25-16 25-13 25-18].

Poland with good performance, but this time I want to wait with assessment to match against Ukraine, who'll be bigger test for them. On the other hand Poles had good stats today ^^

• Ukraine - Poland - stats

When I left home Poles were losing 2-0, so I thought that's it for our girls :mad: later when I found a wi-fi in the shopping centre I found news that Poles won and I was so happy :dance4:

In first 2 sets Poles were so weak as spikers, only Durajczyk on Libero kept her level. And later they woke up - Kaczorowska was our leader 8o 18/45 spikes - 40% + 1 block + 2 aces, 31 receptions with 77% positive and 48% excellent - that was good match by her :thumbsup:

• From 18% attacking in set 2 to 46% in set 3. Quite a turn around. :box:
    I hope Kaczorowska can continue to perform like this. I know she gets a lot of criticism, but I'm not sure all of it is justified.

• From 18% attacking in set 2 to 46% in set 3. Quite a turn around. :box:
    I hope Kaczorowska can continue to perform like this. I know she gets a lot of criticism, but I'm not sure all of it is justified.

She was critised without no doubts, maybe even too much. She played in many clubs, where she mostly was on bench. I hope that she still can improve and play more consistently - she has too many ups and downs, but in this match she made huge effort for our team what paid off :thumbup:

• Izabela Kowalińska couldn't play yesterday because of back injury.

• Poland beats Latvia 3-0 (25-20 25-6 25-20)
    Stats: http://cev.lu/Competition-Area/MatchStatistics.aspx?ID=26511
    Today whole match played Malwina Smarzek, in first two sets as OH (Zaroślińska played as OP) and in third as OP (Skowrońska replaced Zaroślińska) ^^

• Poland beats Latvia 3-0 (25-20 25-6 25-20)
    Stats: http://cev.lu/Competition-Area/MatchStatistics.aspx?ID=26511
    Today whole match played Malwina Smarzek, in first two sets as OH (Zaroślińska played as OP) and in third as OP (Skowrońska replaced Zaroślińska) ^^

Obviously Latvia is not the strongest opponent, but still impressive numbers. 8 aces in set 2! Poland was not getting a lot of points by opponent errors, they were earning them. Wołosz & Tokarska :super:

• Yeah, Kaczorowska is too much criticized sometimes. The thing is she's not that bad as some of you say. We may find much worse ones than her.

Wolosz has made her debut as 1st setter on NT, although it wasn't against such a strong team. I like her much better than any polish setters unless it's Skorupa or Sliwa of her best days.

It's so great not to see such unpleasant players like Rozycka.

• Laola shows Bosnia-Romania live right now and later Austria-Slovakia.

Bosnian OPP Verica Simic is really good, she should play professionally in a decent league. Maybe not in a top team, but she is clearly the best player of her team.

• Slovakia is a strange team. They have great MBs, not only the ones on court but they have so many good MBs that Hroncekova and Kosova are not even in the roster. The setter and the libero are good as well, but all of the wing hitters in 1st set have been a nightmare. Dudova should set the middles as much as possible, Pencova and Crkonova literally nailed all the sets they got :super: