2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Now I watched Croatia's game..The players look like they haven't trained TOGETHER. They don't know who's setting, when setter takes the first ball.. who covers what area on court... some pretty amateur mistakes

Agree. Yesterday was even worst.

• So what expect me to say ? Does attackers like Vasileva and Rabadzhieva deserve such a horrible setting ? Even MB can be usefull if it wasn't this setting. Does they train something or just drink a coffee in this time for preparations. I cant believe that with this receiving and setting we can even beat Belarus.

Just to clarify, my post wasn't adressed just to you, it's more a general statement...

• If Bulagira won, Russia is not going to play with strongest roster against Croatia :obey:
    So if Bulgaria won than we have maybe second chance.

• Why do you think so? Is it just your prediction or maybe Marichev has said it?

"Depending on the result of the match between Croatia and Bulgaria we will decide if we use our reserve players or play with new combinations,” so if Bulgaria won Russia is 1# in pool. So He can rest some players :)
    I hope he will not try new combinations :P

• Yeah I want to watch some matches and I can't find any links. :/

• Playing with reserve players would be so unfair to BLR NT... :thumbdown: And for BUL NT too because Bulgaria and Croatia fight for the last spot in the Olympic Qualification Tournament in Ankara!

I really like CRO NT and I wish them all the best. I can say that I have supported this team for about 10 years. :teach: Anyway, I want Croatia to deserve for the second round in a fair competition...

• Playing with reserve players would be so unfair to BLR NT... :thumbdown: And for BUL NT too because Bulgaria and Croatia fight for the last spot in the Olympic Qualification Tournament in Ankara!

I really like CRO NT and I wish them all the best. I can say that I have supported this team for about 10 years. :teach: Anyway, I want Croatia to deserve for the second round in a fair competition...

Yes agree with you. But it's logical move because all players from Russia played WC and they played two more matches on ECH, and now when he has opportunity to rest player He will. Maybe he will rest Obma., Kosh. and first setter. And other players will play.

Ivana M said that they can put good fight against Russia because this matche doesn't mean anything to them and She think that they will do much better as team against Russia. We only need to improve reception against them and you will see real Croatia.

True is that if all players from Russia play we will loss very easzy (3:0) but if Marichev does what he said than we can believe in victory.

• Everyone underestimated Belarus, even me. They won 1.set 25:21 against Bulgaria.

• Belarus - Bulgaria 25:23 2.set

• Of course Germany CAN'T keep the level :aww:

But that's the German team we know from the last years, they play crap and still win the set clearly :white:

Relax, the czechs are just falling to pieces :white:
    They are just refusing to do any defense ?( The german team looks well prepared for this match though :thumbup:

• For me these bulgarian girls and this clown Nesic should forget forever for national shirt. These midgets doesn't deserve this honour to listen our anthem. These are not lionesses, these are mices with mice's harts. I will be happy if soon as possible these players withdraw from national team. I don't care how many losses we will have after their retirement but they don't deserve any respect. They are dead for me even if we somehow continue.This is not in the night club you play for national shirt with the lions. :obey: Stupid girls ! Go in your clubs and never return back. I'm very dissapointed. Now we will see are the men team same pathetic loosers as these with female corps.