2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• When you look how many azeri girls play in their championship everyone can understand that they don't want to develop their national team but just want to spend some money. Even naturalization of ukrainians is not enough because on the floor play players, not dollar bills.

• Faig Garayev, head coach of Azerbaijan: "I don't know why we lost the game"

Time to change Coach, I think..

• Haven't Garayev already resigned from NT last year :what:

We see one more time naturalizing player is not the smartest strategy. Without a good youth programme there is no future for Azerbeijani NT although they spend lots of money for their clubs :rolleyes:

• How Azerbiajan could lose it? :lol: :rolll: in last set nominal libero :!: Jeyran Aliyeva was on court as OP :rolll: didn't Garayev make a mistake there? :whistle: Mammadova alone wasn't enough, was something wrong with Rahimova, she played only in first set and later appeared only as sub ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• UIkraine in Poland again without Rykhliuk and Marchenko. This time instead of Tetyana Kozlova (OH) we'll have Anastassiya Chernukha.
    From Poland we won't see MB Kornelia Moskwa, she'll be replaced by Katarzyna Połeć. Instead of OH Aleksandra Wójcik, we have in roster Daria Paszek.
    In Latvia there's also one change - Auzina is replaced by Medina.

In Swiss team no exchanges...

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• After Romania's shaky performance against BIH yesterday I'm surprised that they won so clearly against Slovakia. Incredible match by Onyejekwe with 14/15 in attack :what: :super:
    While watching them yesterday I thought once again that Diana Calota should really play in a top team, she is such a good setter :!: One of the best in Europe for me...

• Is there any way to watch the Czech or Poland's match ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• There should be some streams from Poland for example on frombar ^^ tournament will be broadcasted definitely, Poland - Latvia will be at 20:00 CET.

• Busra Cansu no attack points against Finland :down: I'm sure Akman is a better player than her...