2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Did they really chose the worse referee to be in Italy x Russia...

I mean, Its not he is bad only, he cant think apparently, he donest understand the system challenge....

• ha. joana, you and i, simultaneously...

:lol:

He must be on drugs, he has no idea whats going on in the game.

why Marichev had three challenges? He lost the first two, the net touch and the ball out, so why he could ask for a third challenge, the referees are completely lost in this game!!! :hit:

• can diouf ever hit down the lilne (parallela), she's always getting blocked on the diagonal.

also she keeps mis-hitting the ball (even if she gets a kill).

She's just a younger and worse version of Tayibba Haneef-Park.

• What a chaos! Referees made many mistakes for both the teams. Video check doesn't always help. Marichev had few good calls: miracle! :lol:

Both teams are strong on their service and weak when it comes to pass. Russia is a bit underperforming. Pankova is so so. :whistle:

Diouf is nothing against players who are as tall as she is or just close to her height. :wavy:

• :lol:

why Marichev had three challenges? He lost the first two, the net touch and the ball out, so why he could ask for a third challenge, the referees are completely lost in this game!!! :hit:

He won the one on Pasynkova's spike.

• Russia took first set 30-28! They need to set Obmochaeva more to keep her going

• Sorry, I just watched the end of first set. What happened to Pasynkova? Ilchenko is playing now...

• :lol:

this whole challenge thing here is better than some of the matches.. I mean the DRAMA :D plus Bonitta going crazy is always fun thing to watch. Now kidding aside - it would be nice if CEV could spare us this referees embarassment

• C'mon girls you can do it!!!

I think the referee did the right call on the first challenge (Russia didn't make any mistake so they didn't deserve to lost the point only because the referees did a bad call), but thanks to him for wasting our only set point :(

I like how we are playing like group, being so close to Russia without Diouf (and Del Core) it's not a peace of cake!!
    We did few ingenuity (like Guiggi on that long rally at the end of the set, but I appreciate the courage) but I guess perfection isn't our middle name ^^
    I'm glad Bonitta chose Centoni instead of Sorokaite!

Lucia <3<3<3<3

EDit: Del Core in, and she can't even pass a regular ball... Where are you Anto???

• Her passing gave Italy a large advantage. Marichev took her out. Ilchenko is doing better, but her spiking isn't enough.

Grazie.

That's not a good sign for Russia, Scherban being out due to injury, Pasynkova playing a very bad tournament so far...not only in this match. Italy IMO ain't a good serving team and if she can't handle them... :aww:

• ilchenko pasynkova are so bad, please go home