2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Good job by Swiss team :thumbsup: I hope that Poland will beat them tomorrow. After defeating also Latvia in today match (they should do it), match against Ukraine will be meaningless and Poland will advance before it ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Busra Cansu no attack points against Finland :down: I'm sure Akman is a better player than her...

i dont get why this girl is still taking part in the nt...she never deserves the spot...she just deserves to play in euroepan league matches...one of Dicle,Gökçen,Kübra,Özgenur,Aslı,Ceylan and some other mb's deserves more than her being in the nT.

• i dont get why this girl is still taking part in the nt...she never deserves the spot...she just deserves to play in euroepan league matches...one of Dicle,Gökçen,Kübra,Özgenur,Aslı,Ceylan and some other mb's deserves more than her being in the nT.

I think she's too heavy to follow blocks, make slide-attacks... four years exactly ago, many of turkish users said she's a promising young MB and would replace Bahar Toksoy's spot on NT, but it seems to be impossible right now. To me, she's not even close to the level of average. Turkey need stronger middle blockers. Erdem is not as good at some years ago due to many injuries that she had, Toksoy is a limited player(Well, she's pretty good, but that's it). Turkey have the best OH in Europe and Neslihan Demir who's presenting Turkey for many years, but they just lack of good MBs.

• Zaroslinska :rolll: :rolll: She thought she already had made a block point and celebrated for a minute but Latvians made a dig afterwards :D

• The latvian setter is another disaster :wavy: and Agata Duracyzk is beautiful.

About C.R - Slovenia : Where is Andrea Kossaniyiova? Did she get kicked off like Muhlsteinova, Monzoni and Pluchotova?

• I think she's too heavy to follow blocks, make slide-attacks... four years exactly ago, many of turkish users said she's a promising young MB and would replace Bahar Toksoy's spot on NT, but it seems to be impossible right now. To me, she's not even close to the level of average. Turkey need stronger middle blockers. Erdem is not as good at some years ago due to many injuries that she had, Toksoy is a limited player(Well, she's pretty good, but that's it). Turkey have the best OH in Europe and Neslihan Demir who's presenting Turkey for many years, but they just lack of good MBs.

this is Turkish voll. fed and the coaches' fault. Turkey has had young talents but most of them disappear or cannt improve enough when reaching senior level...well,i dont hope all of them to be superstars but a few ones must be/reach on senior level and take some responsibility on team A. however, its not like that so there must be some mistakes somewhere.....even against Finland ,Barbolini play with Gözde Sonsırma,Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Gizem,Bahar,Büşra...So when will so-called young players such as Gözde Yımaz,Ceyda Aktaş,Ezgi Dağdelenler,Ceren Kestirengöz even Polen Uslupehlivan etc have the chance to play ? when will young liberos play ? who will we trust in after Neslihan as OPP, after Gözde as OH,after Eda as Mb ? ...how will these players feel/understand that the coach and the fed. trust in themselves if they are not to play even against weak opp's?....put B team on the court against Finland,Danimark then play with experienced ones against Belarus...at least setter Gamze Alikaya is playing, only pleasing thing.

• Poland - Latvia - stats:
    http://cev.lu/Competition-Area/MatchStatistics.aspx?ID=26593

Well, it's definitely not good match to assess our team - Kowalińska and Zaroślińska were strong and reliable hitters today, I hope that both will do it similarly tomorrow :roll: Kaczorowska had weaker match in terms of spiking, on the other hand she had 3 aces ^^ another good game in defense by our Libero Agata Durajczyk, she's next talented Libero in our NT, at least here we have wide variety for choice :thumbup:

Switzerland - Ukraine - stats:
    http://cev.lu/Competition-Area/MatchStatistics.aspx?ID=26592

Ukraine made 12 errors more than Swiss team, Ukrainian wings were disappointment, while Wigger with Granvorka were driving force of their team.

Now Poland needs 3-0 or 3-1 versus Switzerland tomorrow in order to advance to ECH.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't know why Laura did not play.. I mean since she left the court looks like her team started wining but she has the best attacking % and very good passing numbers.. she is a talented player who I feel gets the least chances in Volero, looks like here too.. She is better than Granvorka IMO

• once again i feel shame for french volleyball : we are the only tournament without statistics . No broadcast, no internet one camera link and finally no stats ...if we stay logical, no qualification to !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• All i could find:

Hungary - Israel:

Magyarország–Izrael 3:1 (21, –17, 17, 18 )
    Moulins, 100 néző. Vezette: Sabrosa Moratilla (spanyol), Sampaolo (olasz).
    Magyarország: Tálas 4, Dobi 15, Széles 5, Liliom 12, Sándor 15, Horváth D. 17. Cs: Lévai (liberó), Szombathelyi, Kötél Zs., Pallag, Vacsi 3. Szövetségi kapitány: Jan de Brandt.
    Izrael: Zur 12, Likachenkova , Velikiy 12, Peham, Devash, Artmenko 8. Cs: Shebotarov (liberó), Gluck 7, Rodriguez Dorrego 5, Starikov 2, Ponte 3, Bergaglio Efron 1. Szövetségi kapitány: Arie Selinger.
    A mérkőzés alakulása: I. játszma: 10:6, 17:8, 21:11, 24:17. II. játszma: 3:5, 9:6, 12:17, 14:23. III. játszma: 10:5, 12:13, 19:15, 23:16. IV. játszma: 4:6, 11:7, 16:15, 22:17

source

• you're better than french federation press officer !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Turkey - Denmark : 3 - 0
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=26543
    in this match Barbolini played with : Gamze- Gözde Yılmaz-Ezgi Güç-Güldeniz Önal- Kübra Akman-Büşra-Cansu- Gizem K. (L)

finally the younger players played...in last set Çağla Akın played as setter.we had 11 blocks ,good !

there are going to be the toughest match of our pool against Belarus tomorrow.