2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Some of Nikolic's spikes in this set reminded me of her best days.

Courtois getting shaky in reception :S

• Aelbrecht's celebrations are so annoying. She thinks Belgium have won the Olympics after every point :roll:

Agreed. She's like a clown on the court, can't stand her...

• If I were one of the belgian players, I would appreciate for having Aelbrecht as my teammate, she's a living energy giver on court right there :D

• Congrats NED. Good luck :)

• Great confusion for Belgium now...

Anyway great contribution from the MBs and Van Hecke but the OH are missing.. Maja is starting with her game and the game is going on serbians way!

• I want a NED-SER final, but I also want to watch NED plays with RUS, it'd be fun to watch.

• Big congrats to the dutch team :rose: Great team plays, team spirit, hope they keep them all.
    No losses yet for them. Poland, Slovenia, Italy and Poland. Next - Turkey :D

• Good work Netherlands! They still did not play against a serious team. Italy does not count because they are not in this best shape, especially OHs. Game against Turkey will be a good benchmark to see what level Netherlands really is. Compared to Italy, Turkey has slower middles in blocking, worse reception, but noone short at the net. If Turkey serves well and plays like they did against Belgium, Netherlands will need a second plan.

• I freaking love Aelbrecht. :cheesy: At least I've never seen her being offensive with her celebrations, she's just super hyper all the time on court. It must be great to have her around wherever she plays.

• I freaking love Aelbrecht. :cheesy: At least I've never seen her being offensive with her celebrations, she's just super hyper all the time on court. It must be great to have her around wherever she plays.

I agree. Her celebrations are really cheerful and full of energy, and I don't find them offensive at all.. unlike Adenizia for example

• Btw Turkey - Netherlands final will include a lot of players playing in Turkish league, especially in Vakifbank next season: Sloetjes, Buijs, Robin, Gözde, Kubra, Naz (almost their starting 6!). :lol:

• Congrats also to Holland and Serbia.
    Holland is the team that is playing the best game so far, let's see what they can do in these matches that now are really counting.
    Serbia woke up from the end of the second set on and Belgium couldn't handle it. Boskovic and Mihajlovic started hitting hard. At the beginning of the 4th Nikolic screwed up the reception, Malesevic in and Serbia dominated it :whistle:

• 5th-8th places are determined by the QF losers' results altogether, right? Because then Germany should be 5th, they had 6 points in preliminaries, a 3:0 in playoff and a 2:3 in QF, while all other QF losers lost 1:3 and none of them had more points in preliminaries than Germany. It is important because 5th ranked is directly qualified for next ECH.