2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Our TV speaker said that coach of Turkey beat Turkey :lol: :lol:

That girls should be a starter. I repeat nothing special for Ned. It was Sloetjes and good defense with bad performance of Neriman and Naz and bad choice of coach.

Can't wait for this matche Srb-Rus...this is real final!

I agree them so badly! Actually Turkey's coach is still an assistant coach, mentally :lol:
    I don't know how he planned to stop Netherlands best two attackers, Slöetjes and Buijs for this game because I did not see a plan!

• Sloetjes 24 pts with 55% in attack, Buijs with 16 pts, 46% in attack, 50% perfect receptions and 3 aces. And people say they're not good enough for Vakifbank :aww:

Neriman with a very weak game, and I think Hande should be starter OPP for Turkey ASAP, she is much more talented than Polen and very soon will also be much better.

• Congratulations to The Netherlands :win: A well deserved win for them and wish all the best in final.

I dont want to watch Naz for a while. She really f*cked up. When she entered the court with a double substitution at the end of the set, I was sure it was the end. The bronze medal match will be harder. Dont expect something. I really hope Özge to join the team for Olympic Qualifications in Ankara.

Oh come on!! Naz was bad I agree, but now you wanna see Ozge over Naz as a starter? I can't forget people dissing Ozge a lot a few years ago, and now she will save Turkey.. I am as disappointed as you are but I don't think a single bad performance tells about a player, as well as a good one. We all know what Naz can do, we all know how good Gozde plays and etc. Turkey needs another coach. I would like to see Ozge, because she will be a stronger back up for Naz. Neslihan should be back too... Kubra was really tired, she played with senior and junior NT and it was a bad idea... I think bahar would have been very useful since Kubra didn't get to attack too much anyways and Bahar is a good blocker. I hope to see her back for Olympic Qualifications

• i don't understand why people underestimate NED. NED deserves to be in final by beating two teams that are much higher-ranked, ITA and TUR, and they are playing well

also RUS is playing like crap... so, no, RUS x SER is not the "real" final.

Totally agree. Russia hasn't been too convincing yet, Goncharova is not at her best, Scherban's absence is a big loss and we will see later if Kosheleva alone will be enough to beat a solid Serbian team. For me Serbia and Netherlands have shown the best performances in this tournament, so I will be glad to see them both in final.

• Very deserved final. In the end the team chocked. The were so nervous, but they managed to stay in set and took it home. Guidetti. :obey:

I wouldn't be that mad at Fehrat now. He missed an opposite today, it was so evident. Baladin improved the team, but she still spikes hard and uses less her brain.

Turkey now has 2 world class player, Aydemir and Godze Kirdar, and just the second one played good. She damned herself digging every ball. She killed trash sets. She take passing together. Classy, simply classy. :flower:

I hope now it won't start the hate for Netherlands. It looks like everyone here was against them today on this forum... :whistle:

• Sloetjes 24 pts with 55% in attack, Buijs with 16 pts, 46% in attack, 50% perfect receptions and 3 aces. And people say they're not good enough for Vakifbank :aww:

Neriman with a very weak game, and I think Hande should be starter OPP for Turkey ASAP, she is much more talented than Polen and very soon will also be much better.

About Slöetjes I agree, but Buijs won't be this effective when she is served properly. Slöetjes is exactly what Vakifbank needed last season.

Hande, I agree. I also think Naz and Neriman should be given some time off. Gözde Yilmaz does well as OH and I'm sure she will be better playing regularly in Italy. We have to produce a good setter ASAP!

• Congrats Holland! Great match!

Sloetjes and Buijs were on fire today, but the hole team contributed. Reception worked really well, I thikn that was the main differenc,e since its the team's main problem, and Turkey couldnt explore that. so in the physical part of the game, Holland was superior, attacking and blocking.

Well done ducthies!

:lol: You should know there is this trend where "no foreign is enough for turkish teams" on this forum. They complained with the Champions League and Club World Championship MVP... :whistle:

• and Guidetti going to his third Final in a row...will he finally get the title?

curious or not against one of his last defeaters...Serbia or Russia....that should be interesting... :rolleyes:

• Oh come on!! Naz was bad I agree, but now you wanna see Ozge over Naz as a starter? I can't forget people dissing Ozge a lot a few years ago, and now she will save Turkey.. I am as disappointed as you are but I don't think a single bad performance tells about a player, as well as a good one. We all know what Naz can do, we all know how good Gozde plays and etc. Turkey needs another coach. I would like to see Ozge, because she will be a stronger back up for Naz. Neslihan should be back too... Kubra was really tired, she played with senior and junior NT and it was a bad idea... I think bahar would have been very useful since Kubra didn't get to attack too much anyways and Bahar is a good blocker. I hope to see her back for Olympic Qualifications

Actually what I wanted to say was I would like to see Özge as back up setter. Ferhat showed that she doesnt trust Nilay and he used her so late. I am sure he would have taken Naz out in the middle of 2nd set if he had Özge as back up. And it would be a forcing power for Naz to have a good back up.

• The rumor says it so that Ferhat Akbas was playing candy crush in his tablet during the game :lol:
    I think he is the source of most problems. Naz is setting bad but hey, what happens what Ognjenovic sets bad? What does Terzic do? Ferhat is so passive against such bad performances and has to be more active, at least that is what we hoped after Barbolini.

• Turkey now has 2 world class player, Aydemir and Godze Kirdar, and just the second one played good. She damned herself digging every ball. She killed trash sets. She take passing together. Classy, simply classy. :flower:

I hope now it won't start the hate for Netherlands. It looks like everyone here was against them today on this forum... :whistle:

gozde is just an amazing player... even if she makes mistakes, she's the heart of this team. she doesn't care if there's a big block in front of her, she'll swing for the fences (baseball analogy) and take her chances... and she's a smart hitter too.

i don't know that people hate NED. i don't. i just don't know them well enough, and i like TUR.

who's ozge that everyone wants now? is she gozde's twin?????

• The rumor says it so that Ferhat Akbas was playing candy crush in his tablet during the game :lol:
    I think he is the source of most problems. Naz is setting bad but hey, what happens what Ognjenovic sets bad? What does Terzic do? Ferhat is so passive against such bad performances and has to be more active, at least that is what we hoped after Barbolini.

Hahahahah, You killed me right now! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• gozde is just an amazing player... even if she makes mistakes, she's the heart of this team. she doesn't care if there's a big block in front of her, she'll swing for the fences (baseball analogy) and take her chances... and she's a smart hitter too.

i don't know that people hate NED. i don't. i just don't know them well enough, and i like TUR.

who's ozge that everyone wants now? is she gozde's twin?????

Yes! Özge Cemberci. I don't like her either. I prefer that we take someone young like Italy did with Malinov. But please no Cagla! The thing is, Nilay could play earlier today because Naz was clearly bad. I think Ferhat is influenced and see some players not changeable.