You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 12:10pm

So Rep. Dominicana is the winner, for the first time. Happy for them, they deserved. Anyone knows the individual awards or the best team?

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT, Peru NT, Japan NT, Uralochka Ekt

Favourite Players: Evgeniya Artamonova, Ekaterina Gamova, Daymi Ramirez

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 1:34pm

So Rep. Dominicana is the winner, for the first time. Happy for them, they deserved. Anyone knows the individual awards or the best team?

All-Star Team
Setter: Misaki Shirai - Japan
First Outside Spiker: Brayelin Martinez - Dominican Republic
Second Outside Spiker: Bojana Milenkovic - Serbia
First Middle Blocker: Maja Aleksic - Serbia
Second Middle Blocker: Anna Danesi - Italy
Opposite: Lorenne Geraldo - Brazil
Libero: Zhana Todorova - Bulgaria
Most Valuable Player: Brayelin Martinez - Dominican Republic

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 3:10pm

Nice to see Bojana Milenković there and hopefully she keeps it up and makes it to the senior team. Somehow I have more faith in her than in Buša.
Of course, happy for Maja Aleksić as well and obviously she had a great tournament, but another dominant blocker is really the last thing we need at the moment.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 3:44pm

Of course, happy for Maja Aleksić as well and obviously she had a great tournament, but another dominant blocker is really the last thing we need at the moment.

She can always change Her nationality and play for f.ex Turkey where She would have place in First Six for sure.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 4:01pm

Nice to see Bojana Milenković there and hopefully she keeps it up and makes it to the senior team. Somehow I have more faith in her than in Buša.

LOL

i didnt follow this tournament very well.. i dont know if there aree any efficient player in this generation of turkey..i just checked the stats of some matches and anyplayers didnt attact my attention..maybe those who watched players' perf. closely, have a better idea about them..
meso mi ra se beno...

Monday, September 21st 2015, 2:59am

She can always change Her nationality and play for f.ex Turkey where She would have place in First Six for sure.

AZE for sure needs a good MB, and they certainly have the $$$$$$$.

or maybe QAT will soon start a women's team?????? and they have much more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than AZE.

Monday, September 21st 2015, 3:00am

did ITA play with egonu and sylla?

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Monday, September 21st 2015, 3:02am

Egonu only

volleymaster

Intermediate

• "volleymaster" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: Dominican Republic NT

Favourite Players: Brenda Castillo, Prisilla Rivera, Bethania De La Cruz, Niverka Marte, Gina Mambru

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 12:45pm

Volleymaster is very active on the topic because He thinks Dominican will win Championship.

:D

Italia and Brazil probably on the way to the Target.

And at the end Dominican Republic won, with record of 8-0. and defeating Brazil twice, during the tournament.

With the tittle DR becomes the number one team in the Fivb Ranking.

Go DR!!!

Monday, October 5th 2015, 3:39am

just found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44RXfvDPjQU

i gather natalia martinez is not related to the other 2 martinez?

volleymaster

Intermediate

• "volleymaster" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: Dominican Republic NT

Favourite Players: Brenda Castillo, Prisilla Rivera, Bethania De La Cruz, Niverka Marte, Gina Mambru

Social bookmarks