2015 FIVB U20 World Championship - ? / Puerto Rico - 9/11

• So Rep. Dominicana is the winner, for the first time. Happy for them, they deserved. Anyone knows the individual awards or the best team?

• So Rep. Dominicana is the winner, for the first time. Happy for them, they deserved. Anyone knows the individual awards or the best team?

All-Star Team
    Setter: Misaki Shirai - Japan
    First Outside Spiker: Brayelin Martinez - Dominican Republic
    Second Outside Spiker: Bojana Milenkovic - Serbia
    First Middle Blocker: Maja Aleksic - Serbia
    Second Middle Blocker: Anna Danesi - Italy
    Opposite: Lorenne Geraldo - Brazil
    Libero: Zhana Todorova - Bulgaria
    Most Valuable Player: Brayelin Martinez - Dominican Republic

• Nice to see Bojana Milenković there and hopefully she keeps it up and makes it to the senior team. Somehow I have more faith in her than in Buša.
    Of course, happy for Maja Aleksić as well and obviously she had a great tournament, but another dominant blocker is really the last thing we need at the moment.

• Of course, happy for Maja Aleksić as well and obviously she had a great tournament, but another dominant blocker is really the last thing we need at the moment.

She can always change Her nationality and play for f.ex Turkey where She would have place in First Six for sure.

• Nice to see Bojana Milenković there and hopefully she keeps it up and makes it to the senior team. Somehow I have more faith in her than in Buša.
    Of course, happy for Maja Aleksić as well and obviously she had a great tournament, but another dominant blocker is really the last thing we need at the moment.

LOL

i didnt follow this tournament very well.. i dont know if there aree any efficient player in this generation of turkey..i just checked the stats of some matches and anyplayers didnt attact my attention..maybe those who watched players' perf. closely, have a better idea about them..

• Volleymaster is very active on the topic because He thinks Dominican will win Championship.

:D

Italia and Brazil probably on the way to the Target.

And at the end Dominican Republic won, with record of 8-0. and defeating Brazil twice, during the tournament.

With the tittle DR becomes the number one team in the Fivb Ranking.

Go DR!!!