2015 FIVB U23 World Championship - Ankara / Turkey - 8/12

• Can I say I like Özge Yurtdagülen ways more than Kübra Akman? :teach:

On the other side I wonder why Meliha İsmailoğlu is starter over Şeyma Ercan... :rolleyes:

Ozgenur is playing well yes, but still overall I think Kubra is better.

Meliha is a starter because she is a better attacker and a stronger blocker than Seyma, because they already have Ezgi as passing OH.. However Meliha was not good at attacking and it was good she was replaced

• Agree about Kubra - I'm disliking her her more ad more in this match ... Im not sure about the Brazilian coach - seems rather passive to me - doesn't seem to be able to give technical advice to get his team out of tough situations....

• What a game by Brazil. :white: I'm curious as to how many blocks they're gonna end with.
    Juma's serves today were astounding. She'd be my choice for MVP of the match if they get this win.

• So I heard Turkey was going to win this easily...

• This last ball touched the block.
    Well, the game is in Turkey...

• GEEZ this was tense. :sos:
    Congrats to the Brazilian girls! They're much better today, especially considering the fact that they were facing the home team. At least one NT won something this year. :gone:

• This is all on Ferhat's shoulders. You can't give up a match taking off your best OH, MB and S, after you already lost for a while your best OP, who took a ball in her face.

When the best players were on court Turkey almost made a crazy comeback.

Kubra was the biggest disappointment. Really slow as blocker, really slow spiking slides, so so with frontal sets.

My personal MVP is Saraelen. She was a monster!

• Best Outside Spiker: Brayelin Elizabeth Martinez (DOM)
    Second Best Outside Spiker: Arisa Inoue (JPN)
    Best Middle Blocker: Akman Kubra (TUR)
    Second Best Middle Blocker: Sara Bonifacio (ITA)
    Best Libero: Gizem (TUR)
    Best Setter: Silva Juma (BRA)
    Best Opposite: Rosamaria (BRA)
    Most Valuable Player: Silva Juma (BRA)

• Setter: Juma
    OHs: Martinez and a japanese girl
    OPP: Rosamaria
    MBs: Kubra and Bonifacio (?)
    Libero: the turkish girl

MVP: Juma

• Turkish crowd are very disrespectful - still booing after the match - your team lost, get over it. No wonder why some league matches have to be stopped because of rowdy fans - this is horrible. Why anyone would be booing 19-23 year olds after a match ?(

Good atmosphere during the match though - but the end.....