You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

leiw

Beginner

• "leiw" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Brazil NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Ekaterina Gamova, Kim Yeon Koung, Thaisa Menezes,Fabiana Claudino

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 9:19am

So no Italy? ;( ;( ;( ;(
Yes. And there will maybe no wild card for WC2015..

Simo#12

Beginner

• "Simo#12" is male

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo

Favourite Players: Francesca Piccinini

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 2:58pm

No Italy and in its stead Russia and Serbia... That's no sense

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 10:51pm

No Italy and in its stead Russia and Serbia... That's no sense
Well, it's all about rankings...
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:14am

that's weird. only 2 euro teams in the WC? even last time, there were at least 3 (SER, GER, ITA).

and will they give 2 spots to africa again? that makes no sense whatsoever.

NobodyKnows

Professional

• "NobodyKnows" is male

Favourite Team: Sesi (M)/Unilever (F) - Brazil NT(M/F)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 1:44am

The format has changed. It sounds kind of weird. Two pools of six in a round robin.
No idea about the formula. It's hard to figure out the match-ups. Will teams from pool A play teams from pool B?

Favourite Players: Micah Christenson

Friday, January 9th 2015, 10:14am

The format has changed. It sounds kind of weird. Two pools of six in a round robin.
No idea about the formula. It's hard to figure out the match-ups. Will teams from pool A play teams from pool B?
first 5 days teams in each pool will play with the team in same pool. 6 days later, teams will play with the teams in another pool.

NobodyKnows

Professional

• "NobodyKnows" is male

Favourite Team: Sesi (M)/Unilever (F) - Brazil NT(M/F)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:07pm

first 5 days teams in each pool will play with the team in same pool. 6 days later, teams will play with the teams in another pool.

Thank you very much! :drink:

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 1:54am

Now, ther are 6 teams confirm in World Cup. Host Japan, World champion USA, CEV ranking Russia Serbia.

2 for Asian are China and South Korea. I e-mail to ask AVC. AVC use World ranking.

Form NORCECA maybe Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico because NORCECA championship will compete after WC, and World ranking and NORCECA ranking give a same result.

From African, the teams will come from African championship in June.

No news from CSV.

pappi

Reflexiones del compañero Fidel

• "pappi" is male

Favourite Team: Brasil/United States/Россия

Favourite Players: Paula Pequeno

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 4:22am

Now, ther are 6 teams confirm in World Cup. Host Japan, World champion USA, CEV ranking Russia Serbia.

2 for Asian are China and South Korea. I e-mail to ask AVC. AVC use World ranking.

Form NORCECA maybe Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico because NORCECA championship will compete after WC, and World ranking and NORCECA ranking give a same result.

No news from CSV.

AVC officials told that CHN and KOR has qualified to WC ? :what:
however, the official website shows that the top 2 apart from JPN qualifies WC from AVC championship...this is really weird... :cheesy:
why FIVB does not give a brief flow chart to show the complete regulation to OG RIO... :super:
i may not be the tallest,
the fastest, or the strongest,
but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
to be me...

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 5:20am

No news from CSV.

AVC officials told that CHN and KOR has qualified to WC ? :what:
however, the official website shows that the top 2 apart from JPN qualifies WC from AVC championship...this is really weird... :cheesy:
why FIVB does not give a brief flow chart to show the complete regulation to OG RIO... :super:
I attach a file which I got from E-mail. The information include Asian OG Qualification will join World OG Qualification.
Noncommittal has attached the following file:

pappi

• "pappi" is male

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 6:23am

thank you for sharing the reference.
it is clear now...
to be me...

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 7:00pm

During the Norceca congress last weekend, it was established that there will be a tournament called "Final Four", with the 3 most highest ranked Norceca teams + organizer. The two best teams of this tournament will qualify to the FIVB 2015 World Cup.

Final Four is scheduled to take place the first week of June. See the information from Puerto Rican Volleyball Federation below:

The NORCECA Confederation announced that this year will be held Champions Cup or Final
Four. For it, the three highest-ranked teams in the NORCECA and the organizer will be chosen to
racing weekend, said agency president Cristobal Marte Hoffiz.

The top two teams qualify for the Women's World Cup to be played in Japan, he announced. In this
case, the United States, as women's world champion it has already qualified. Dominican, Puerto Rico, Cuba and
Canada, will seek the qualification.

Failure to attend any of those teams, the next team in the ranking classification would have the
right

Final Four - Norceca

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "djordje" (Jan 13th 2015, 7:07pm)

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 10:57am

During the Norceca congress last weekend, it was established that there will be a tournament called "Final Four", with the 3 most highest ranked Norceca teams + organizer. The two best teams of this tournament will qualify to the FIVB 2015 World Cup.

Final Four is scheduled to take place the first week of June. See the information from Puerto Rican Volleyball Federation below:

The NORCECA Confederation announced that this year will be held Champions Cup or Final
Four. For it, the three highest-ranked teams in the NORCECA and the organizer will be chosen to
racing weekend, said agency president Cristobal Marte Hoffiz.

The top two teams qualify for the Women's World Cup to be played in Japan, he announced. In this
case, the United States, as women's world champion it has already qualified. Dominican, Puerto Rico, Cuba and
Canada, will seek the qualification.

Failure to attend any of those teams, the next team in the ranking classification would have the
right

Final Four - Norceca
How about men tournament?

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 4:27pm

Final Four Norceca - Men, will take place in USA the third week of May.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 5:27am

this is sooooo silly but then it's fivb….

since US is already qualified, having 2 NORCECA is stupid. as much as i love PR, i think both TUR and ITA are better. and they are certainly better than african teams, so why 2 from africa again???? just one of KEN or CMR is enough.

pappi

• "pappi" is male

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 7:55pm

in volleyball history ever, the weakest WC it will be.... :lol:
to be me...

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 3:42am

If I´m not wrong (my portuguese isnt so high), Brazil is out of world cup 2015. So it means two southamerican countries will be there, Indeed, it would be the weakest WC.

http://esportes.terra.com.br/volei/cbv-r…cceb0aRCRD.html

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 4:52am

If I´m not wrong (my portuguese isnt so high), Brazil is out of world cup 2015. So it means two southamerican countries will be there, Indeed, it would be the weakest WC.

Same as Australia men in 1999 and China women in 2007

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 5:20am

^ It does indeed say Brazil is out of WC, just to confirm it. The newspiece is mostly about the male NT, but I'm fairly sure it says both NTs will no compete. CBV's president says losing another competition could be harmful and they're instead focusing on the Olympics.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

hana

Intermediate

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 5:24pm

I think it would happen just in case Brazil really give up to organize the World League finals, officially, World Cup is part of the annual programmation for the both NTs.

Female: http://2015.cbv.com.br/index.php/selecoe…lta/programacao

Male: http://2015.cbv.com.br/index.php/selecoe…lta/programacao

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hana" (Mar 9th 2015, 3:21am)

Social bookmarks