2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• What an amazing 2nd game!! It could be anyone. RUS 2 - 0 USA. Bravo Russia. What a great job!

Now a tall order for USA to win this match.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Whoa, that was intense! Fetisova :super: and that dig by Kosyanenko near the referees' table.

• Davai Russia :D only 3 points to the end. This is how they get to win, Kosheleva and Goncharova always do their job, in addiction they get helped by Fetisova and Scherban. I hope they will play this well against China tomorrow.

MIP of today (If Russia really gets this match) - Definitely Fetisova :D

• A massive victory for the Russian team today. A cleansweep, what a great performance! Congratz Russia :rose: :rose:

For sure nobody saw such an outcome!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• A massive victory for the Russian team today. A cleansweep, what a great performance! Congratz Russia :rose: :rose:

For sure nobody saw such an outcome!!

In some crucial matches before........
    Sometimes when this forum predicts FOR Russia they lose (eg.Rus-Bra OG 2012)
    but when we predict against Russia they win hahaha

• i really happy for the result. i actually really like the US team especially kim hill. However, the US can get one from north american for sure which mean i want to have more competitors in olympic game. I prefer Serbia and Russia get it now. Btw serbia and China are not bad too.

ps. North america countries are too weak and they just got lucky many time because of the US get throgh world cup.

• What a match by Russia! They have just shut so many mouths up, including me. I really dont expect a 3x0 by them. In case of a russian victory, I expected a hard 3x2 match.
    Fetisova with 7 blocks! :white: I hope Orlova will remain in the bench in next matches. Malova was superb in digging too.

I really dont know why Kiraly didnt let Kreklow&Fawcett play before. They should have started in the second set. Kreklow sets much better to the middles than Alisha, and Lowe wasnt playing well. It was the bid mistake by Kiraly. :wall: