2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• Japan is much weaker than China. Winning a set means that they are at least fighting. They will probably not win the match, but no one can say they lost on purpose.
    Btw, I'm hoping Japan wins so that everyone's theory goes down.

And it's you here who knows all the truth. Japan isn't much weaker than China. They can be them, China only have Zhu.

• And it's you here who knows all the truth. Japan isn't much weaker than China. They can be them, China only have Zhu.

Japan is not much weaker than China?! Oh God...okay then. So I will rewrite it: IMO, Japan is much weaker.

• Oh God?)) Yes, we all see now the game of unequal teams, one is clearly dominating. It is China, yes? Oh, God))

• I agree that Japan is weaker than China, I just don't think they're MUCH weaker. And I would be surprised if they insisted on winning the match, but it would a rather pleasant surprise for sure.

I could have lived without all the drama this morning, but hey, it's the trademark of this team since 2005. :rolleyes: Players come and go, but heart attacks and nervous breakdowns stay.

Terzic said they're gonna try and keep up the same level on ECh, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.

• I also agree that Japan isnt MUCH weaker than China. The big japanese disadvantage is the lack of higher MBs, however, they are able to put China in troubles. For me, much weaker means Japan is being swept and we are watching this isnt happening.

I should add Japan is playing without pressure, which is better for them. They will end 5th whatever happens. However, China must need a win in order to get the ticket and be gold medalist. They could suffer the same than Serbia: getting too anxious.

• Miyashita feeds the conspiracy theorists by completely ignoring her MBs :whistle:

Nagaoka just like yesterday fails in the key moments and her level drops a lot during the match after very good start.

i think she should be tired against this good Chinese defense..

now im expecting 3-1 win for China

• It's like always all up to China, with stable reception and good cooperation with middles, Japan is without a chance.

What a great tournament Zhang Changning has.

• China leading 2-1, which means Russia officially ends 4th. Chinese young MB, Yuan Xinyue, will be a dominating player. I guess she was MVP in 2013 Youth Championship. She is screaming too loud and being provocative with the japanese. But she is just 18, she will learn with the time. There is Lang Ping :)