You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Arii15

Trainee

• "Arii15" is female

Favourite Team: Rexona Ades Rio de Janeiro - wherever Logan plays

Favourite Players: Logan Tom -Natalia Pereira-Fabì Oliveira-Gabi Guimaraes-Stacy Sykora-Valentina Arrighetti-Tatiana Kosheleva-Kim Yeon Koung-Brankica Mihajlovic-Tijana Boskovic-Ivan Zaytsev-Simone Giannelli-Osmany Juantorena-Bruno Rezende-Dmitriy Muserskiy-

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:10pm

Koga and Nagaoka can't win this match alone.... china leading 5-3

Monte

Beginner

Favourite Team: Poland NT, China NT, USA NT

Favourite Players: Agata Mróz ... Skowrońska, Glinka, Wołosz, Świniewicz, Zhu, Kun, Wei, Zhao Ruirui, Zhou Suhong, Daniele Scott, Logan Tom, Nancy Metcalf, Jordan Larson

China leading 2-1, which means Russia officially ends 4th. Chinese young MB, Yuan Xinyue, will be a dominating player. I guess she was MVP in 2013 Youth Championship. She is screaming too loud and being provocative with the japanese. But she is just 18, she will learn with the time. There is Lang Ping :)
Yes, you are right, she was born in 96 so it's nothing weird to see some childish behaviour by her. But same as yesterday in 4th set in Russia, today she also made crucial sub - five points from her in third set.

China leading 2-1, which means Russia officially ends 4th. Chinese young MB, Yuan Xinyue, will be a dominating player. I guess she was MVP in 2013 Youth Championship. She is screaming too loud and being provocative with the japanese. But she is just 18, she will learn with the time. There is Lang Ping :)

agree on Yuan..
meso mi ra se beno...

Monte

Beginner

Favourite Team: Poland NT, China NT, USA NT

Favourite Players: Agata Mróz ... Skowrońska, Glinka, Wołosz, Świniewicz, Zhu, Kun, Wei, Zhao Ruirui, Zhou Suhong, Daniele Scott, Logan Tom, Nancy Metcalf, Jordan Larson

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:13pm

What a spike by Zhang... :o

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:19pm

According to Volleyrussia FB page Kosheleva and Obmochaeva will receive awards as Best OH and Best OPP.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:21pm

What a spike by Zhang... :o

very good angle but was that spike in or japanese blockers touched the net ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:28pm

they won against Russia anyways and I don't think it will be a 3:0/3:1 match if they play Russia on the last day
they couldn't even win over Argentina with 3:0/3:1 today.. :gone:

It wasn't his thought there. He was so Russia-friendly in that interview, I think he was referring that if Russia and Serbia played on the last today, they'd have an opprtunity to fix the result for both teams.

so the schedule worked out well if the slavic sisters cannot fix their last match.

anyone watching this last match can still say that JPN will fix the result by losing? if that's the case, they haven't told the lines judges because they are trying hard to give it to JPN.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:30pm

could be the best match of the tournament so far?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:32pm

Zhu :super: :super:
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:33pm

So this is strange. In 2nd and 3rd set Nabeya came late as serving substitute for Shimamura and had great effect. In 4th set Manabe let Shimamura serve :whistle:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:35pm

could be the best match of the tournament so far?
Not for me. Serbia x Russia was better, IMO

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

so the schedule worked out well if the slavic sisters cannot fix their last match.

I actually have an impression that Russian and Serbian players don't really like each other all that much. On the other hand, SRB and USA team seem to get along well.

I think Terzić would have done the same for any European team. He may be fond of all things Russia, but in the same interview he openly states that FIVB's treatment of Europe is unfair and that he wishes that two European teams would qualify though World Cup.

the local commentator says China by this win, is going to reach Cuban Wc receord
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:38pm

Congrats To Chinese girsl,very good succes!! :flower: :drink: Zhu Ting :super:

this was the best match amongs the ones i watched ..bravo to Japanese team as well!!
meso mi ra se beno...

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:38pm

the local commentator says China by this win, is going to reach Cuban Wc receord

It is true. China will be 4 time champions as Cuba. But Cuba got 2 records: the first who won 4 STRAIGHT titles.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:39pm

Congrats, China

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:39pm

Congrats to China, very deserved win. I think Japan tried fairly well and it didn't look like they could have done any more than they did in this match, in spite of the non-substitution for serve in 4th set and Koga serving 5 meter out...but again, completely deserved win for China!

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:41pm

where to watch the awarding ceremony?
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:43pm

The Chinese certainly didn't look like they believed Japan would let them win. :D In any case, it wasn't a farce like that infamous Japan vs Serbia match in 2012, so it's all good.

bibetron

Lurker

• "bibetron" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT

Favourite Players: Gamova, Sokolova, Artamonova, Tishchenko, Kosheleva, Goncharova, Saori, Tom, Grün

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:43pm

Congrats China for the win despite not having Hui Ruoqi and Wei Qiuyue. Just one thing I really dislike: Yuan's high pitched screams. It hurts my ears. Ugh.

Social bookmarks