2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I can't believe this exact team won the EG and Montreux. They play so bad. Onal is bizarre....and the middles don't even touch the ball.
    Naz's absence is like losing 80% of the team.

• congrats italy

a bad weekend ended for us..i can understand some experienced players can be mentally tired but our youngsters like Aslı Kalaç,Diclebur Babat,Meliha ismailoğlu were simply bad..only Kübra was good in some part of the matches..
    these players didnt play whole season so i expected a hungry/ambitious performance by them to wear the NT jersey..Kalaç was bad in blocking..she was late or bad in predicting the opponents attack...she has to play much better...
    Meliha just entered the court and made a reception error...im angry at this kind of mistakes..team coach replace a player with you but you make a mistake at first minute..
    Çağla Akın was not bad...her sets to middles should be better and more

• I can't believe this exact team won the EG and Montreux. They play so bad. Onal is bizarre....and the middles don't even touch the ball.
    Naz's absence is like losing 80% of the team.

i dont think its all about Naz's absence

team was completly relaxed,satisfied and unmotivated....we were at the bottom (losing 3-0 to Belgium etc) except some parts in some matches
    out reception and block were much better in those tournaments

• Bonitta and the girls have still a lot of work to do, but they are on the right direction. Match after match they will know each other better and the play will improve, but they already have the right attitude. Today I particularly liked Gennari, it's her first time with the NT, but she already seems much more experienced. Also, I'm not a fan of Sorokaite, but I have to say that I appreciated her fighting spirit and her ability of staying in the match in spite a bad moment.

• Because Angelo knows that we will not win against Ned so He want to give her some rest...
    Happy to see Iva Jurisic MB in game :)
    We are so bad I can't believe it that this is Croatia ;(...Samanta is so angry :S

• So sorry for Fabris...She had amazing kills but everyone else were :wall:

• Bonitta and the girls have still a lot of work to do, but they are on the right direction. Match after match they will know each other better and the play will improve, but they already have the right attitude. Today I particularly liked Gennari, it's her first time with the NT, but she already seems much more experienced. Also, I'm not a fan of Sorokaite, but I have to say that I appreciated her fighting spirit and her ability of staying in the match in spite a bad moment.

Very positive attitude indeed! Almost no bloopers and unforced errors, too, even if they aren't taking lots of risks.
    Gennari made her debut in National team in 2012, and she would play in 2013 WGP finals and ECh, converted to "emergency" libero because of a rush of injuries. She deserved consideration in 2014 but she suffered a serious injury: she could have lost her arm, let alone playing volleyball again!

I've got this theory: the opponents won't be able to gameplan against Malinov and her tendencies because they can't scout her. The same goes for her male peer Giannelli.

We are so bad I can't believe it that this is Croatia ;(...Samanta is so angry :S

Don't you think that there is too much "losing mentality" by Vercesi and the federation? The current team is clearly going nowhere, so why do they turn down the opportunity of playing against the top teams -- where they should belong, judging by their best ten players or so, and with a real libero...

Brief overview of the Serbian girls who will be in the Italian league:
    OH Malesevic: very good.
    OH Busa: very bad.
    MB Popovic: very bad.
    OP Drpa: if she is even worse than the ones who were playing, very bad.