2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• watching some PR matches from recent years. it seems that PUR is now where DOM used to be a few years ago -- anyone else think that they might be the breakout team in 2015? if malpica continues to impress and with valentin improving as a setter and defender… i think PR just needs more solid MBs to help them move up another notch, morales is not bad but they need a 2nd MB. also a good OPP or 2nd OH. they have a very solid libero in seilhammer.

they are certainly the 3rd best team in NORCECA now, after US and DOM, and ahead of CAN, CUB and MEX. last year, they also beat GER and POL in the GP.

• Brazilian weekend will be once again in Sao Paulo \o/

• When will FIVB published NT rosters ?? :D

• watching some PR matches from recent years. it seems that PUR is now where DOM used to be a few years ago -- anyone else think that they might be the breakout team in 2015? if malpica continues to impress and with valentin improving as a setter and defender… i think PR just needs more solid MBs to help them move up another notch, morales is not bad but they need a 2nd MB. also a good OPP or 2nd OH. they have a very solid libero in seilhammer.

they are certainly the 3rd best team in NORCECA now, after US and DOM, and ahead of CAN, CUB and MEX. last year, they also beat GER and POL in the GP.

If the Ocasio sisters keep their word, they retired after 2014 WCH. LVSF is growning a lot lately. I'm not surprised the NT is improving so far.

They have very good liberos and setters right now. They're missing something from the OHs and the MBs. For the opposite position there are Sarai Alvarez and the rising star Shirley Ferrer ready for the international level.

• ravens,

wow. karina malpica is not that old, why would she retire from the NT? PR will really miss her. enright and rosa are just not gonna be the same. what about cruz, is she gonna retire from the NT too?

There was a new on a local paper about Ocasio and Parkhomenko sisters at the 2014 WCH. I read it there.

• USA NT Wide Roster

S: Glass, Thompson, Kreklow
    OH: Larson, Hodge, Hill, Robsinson, Lichtman, Hildebrand, Vansant, Bartsch
    OPP: Murphy, Fawcett, Klineman, Lowe
    MB: Akinradewo, Dietzen, Dixon, Adams, Gibby, Paolini, Jackson
    L: Banwarth, Miyashiro, Davis

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vol…ix-Prelim-Roster-Selected

• Czech NT Wide Roster

S : Lucie Smutna, Pavla Vincourova, Marie Kurkova
    OPP : Eva Hodanova, Tereza Vanzurova
    MB : Nikol Sajdova, Veronika Trnkova, Veronika Zavodna, Barbora Purchartova
    OH : Helena Havelkova(C), Andrea Kossanyiova, Barbora Gambova, Michala Kvapliova, Michaela Mlejnkova, Marie Toufarova
    L : Veronika Dostalova, Sarka Melicharkova

Havlickova will miss the tournament because of her knee problems.

• I see some interesting names like Katarina Barun, Dominika Sobolska, Ekaterina Gamova and Liubov Shashova. :P

• Can someone send me Croatian roster I can't open it :S..Her or in private Message