2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I find it..And I don't think that is right roster...because on Cro roster Sanja Popović isn't there and Nikolina Bozicevic..She played as starting libero against AZE friendly games and Angelo liked her
    Katarina will not be with NT She doesn't want it

• Czech Republic's roster.

S : Pavla Vincourová (Scandicci/It.), Lucie Smutná (Soverato/It.).
    OPP/OH : Helena Havelková (Busto Arsizio/It.), Andrea Kossányiová (Prostějov), Michaela Mlejnková, Eva Hodanová (obě Olymp), Michala Kvapilová (Postupim/Něm.), Marie Toufarová (KP Brno), Tereza Vanžurová (Scandicci/It.).
    MB : Barbora Purchartová (Charleroi/Belg.), Nikol Sajdová (Postupim/Něm.), Veronika Trnková (Olymp).
    L : Veronika Dostálová (Olymp), Šárka Melichárková (SG Brno).

• Chinese roster of week 1:
    S - Shen Jing-si, Ding Xia
    OP - Zeng Chun-lei, Yang Fang-xu
    OH - Zhu Ting, Hui Ruo-qi, Zhang Chang-ning, Liu Yan-han
    MB - Yang Jun-jing, Yan Ni, Yuan Xin-yue, Zhang Xiao-ya
    L - Lin Li, Wang Meng-jie

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Where is Bahar? Gozde is not in the roster too.. n.2 is Merve and n.8 is Assuman so I guess we won't see them..

To be honest with what we have seen Akman and Babat, Mrs.Guidetti won't be badly needed ;) And there's one more -Erdem Dündar.

• Akman is better, Babat certainly not.. Busra would have been a starter if not injured instead of Babat

Babat as far as I have seen is a strong blocker, she never gives up and follows everything, I saw some opponent attackers getting furious of her. Cansu may be another option too and there's one short MB, from Galatasaray, don't remember her name. She should be useful as slider.

• Bahar, Eda, Neslihan and Gözde are expected to return in August but I'm not sure if they all returns. Gözde will surely be there, Neslihan and Eda are invited but they can reject, Neslihan is not willing to join lately. If Bahar gets invited, she will be there too but maybe she won't be called. She's definitely needed because setters don't trust Dicle and it can cause big problems against top teams.

• Babat as far as I have seen is a strong blocker, she never gives up and follows everything, I saw some opponent attackers getting furious of her. Cansu may be another option too and there's one short MB, from Galatasaray, don't remember her name. She should be useful as slider.

Babat is not perfoming as good as expected, she is a really weak attacker and not that great blocker to keep her in for that. Asli Kalac is the name you are looking for and I like her too as well, but the coach probably thinks she is too short, don't know.. I dislike Cansu a lot, think it's a shame the way she moves laterally on the net, but it is what it is... So I said she owuld be a starter if not injured because Babat is not as good as expected and Asli rarely gets a chance, so that leaves us with Busra.. I wouldn't call her to the NT

• Another questions comes up - What does make Tokatlioglu so special? She does nothing and can't contribute anything to the team...I'd call her as Turkish Nikolic, although Nikolic has been playing quite well recently and she serves well. Kinda curious because Tokatlioglu is not even young, I see nothing she can develop...

• Babat as far as I have seen is a strong blocker, she never gives up and follows everything, I saw some opponent attackers getting furious of her. Cansu may be another option too and there's one short MB, from Galatasaray, don't remember her name. She should be useful as slider.

ASlı Kalaç from GsD.

btw...i also wonder why Gözde-Eda-Neslihan-Bahar are not in the roster for WGP?
    how will these players get some shape if not playing ?
    i perefer Dicle over Büşra bcz of her block skilsl but Dicle lost her confidence in attacking in EG...and if your Mb cant attack to some extent againt top teams then that means double or triple blocks are against your wings....in terms of attack BÜşra is not better but more "experienced" than Dicle.Aslı Kalaç is 19 yo but she looks better attacker than those two...Dicle similar to russian young Middle (?) who is a good blocker bad attacker??
    Eda ERdem Dündar would be a good solution..

• Another questions comes up - What does make Tokatlioglu so special? She does nothing and can't contribute anything to the team...I'd call her as Turkish Nikolic, although Nikolic has been playing quite well recently and she serves well. Kinda curious because Tokatlioglu is not even young, I see nothing she can develop...

imo, Ferhat should use her sometimes intead of Güldeniz when she is in front...she is sure better and stronger attacker than Güldeniz.

• Russian roster for the 1st round.

S : Kosianenko, Efimova
    OPP : Obmochaeva, Malykh
    MB : Fetisova, Samolyenko, Efimova, Malkova, Lyubushkina
    OH : Pasynkova, Ilchenko, Kravchenko
    L : Malova, Shcherban

• WgP 2015 is about to start so early :white: we just finished EG..

i wonder who will play WgP for Turkey..some players have the right to rest like Neriman,Naz

So Polen,Kübra,Gözde YIlmaz,Güldeniz,Dicle,Merve,Gizem,Seda,Meliha+some other players should play

• According to voleyboldefteri, Meryem Boz (OPP/OH), Yeliz Basa (OPP), Gizem Örge (L), Ezgi Dagdelenler (OH), Ceylan Arisan (MB) and Özgenur Yurtagulen (MB) are included in WGP squad of Turkey.

The first two weeks, Cagla and Nilay will be the setter. The last two weeks, Naz and Nilay will continue. So Cagla and Naz will get some rest.

I'm glad for Meryem and Nilay. Rest will be really weak.

• Senna Ušić said for Croatian portal that roster for Grand Prix will be stronger than on EG but who will joined NT we still don't know ...But still they come today in Croatia how fast rest of the players will adapt :whistle:
    How Grand Prix go further more and more girls will joined NT...
    I hope for Maja Poljak come back and Ana Grbac will probably play and also Marija Prša(L) but I don't know how good or bad She is :white: ..I'm so sad that we will not watche Nikolina Bozicevic at WGP :/

SPTV will broadcast all Grand Prix matches in Croatia, here is the link but I don't know if it will work for you http://www.sptv.hr/SPTVStream.aspx