http://www.yopika.tv/20150703/…5fd9de33255.36761332.html

Germany W - Russia W
    Volleyball World Grand Prix
    03-07-2015
    http://www.sportingvideo.com/2…620.06393545-1099066.html

• LIVE NOW!!!
    FIVB World Grand Prix 2015
    3 July 2015
    16:00 - Thailand – Serbia (SMMTV, Ch. 7)

STREAMING LINKS:
    SMMTV: SPORT CHANNEL
    http://www.smmsport.com/m/?tv

• I couldnt follow the whole match, so got to see only the last part of 4th set. What the heck was the female refree arguing with? Kozuch's hair touching the net and match point given to Russia? That's what apparently it seemed like :down:

Scherban made some great kills, she doesnt seem to be injuried at all, Ilchenko quite bad in reception but german serves are usually very dangerous, so its not something to blame. Kosianenko should use the middle more, Lyubushkina is a good slider but didnt get many chances to attack.

Both Dürr and Malova digging all the balls :cheesy: Lenka seems to be in really good shape, good for Germany.

• Can somebody explain, which sense it makes to Play this World Grand Prix, if you are travelling around the World with Reserves?

Serbia is sending a sry low Level Team to Thailand... It would maybe better to skip the World Grand Prix and other Tournaments to save costs, if you don`t want to Play with the best Team. Players are having more Holiday, could better Regenerate for their Clubs, instead of playing such unimportant Games and Tournaments.

In Football, Clubs would say NO, in Volleyball Clubs don`t say anything

• Can somebody explain, which sense it makes to Play this World Grand Prix, if you are travelling around the World with Reserves?

Serbia is sending a sry low Level Team to Thailand... It would maybe better to skip the World Grand Prix and other Tournaments to save costs, if you don`t want to Play with the best Team. Players are having more Holiday, could better Regenerate for their Clubs, instead of playing such unimportant Games and Tournaments.

In Football, Clubs would say NO, in Volleyball Clubs don`t say anything

Yes, you are right. I guess the thought is to rest the star players for the World Cup and European Championship, it is a long international season

• This serbian team is hopeless. None of their attackers can kill a ball :whistle: It's only 3 games but still very risky playin with only 2 MBs. Either Bjelica or Drpa should be playing MB in case of injury happenings.

I don't like Zivkovic at all, hope to see more of Mirkovic or Radenkovic.

• Mirkovic has been playing so far. She's probably doing better than Zivkovic would be, but she's not got much to work with in the rest of the team.

• Yes, you are right. I guess the thought is to rest the star players for the World Cup and European Championship, it is a long international season

Yes, but European Championchips and World Cup are only in September/October... So why do they Play World Grand Prix and European Games... It makes sense to start in May/June/July, physically and financially

• I wish there were a strict rule of using the challenge, like maximum 3 times per set or something.

• Serbia got the 3rd set :D Malesevic on fire, I hope Mirkovic or Zivkovic whoever it is should use the middles more often, because thai blockers are much smaller than Popovic and Savic.

• Malesevic always deserved more of a chance than Terzic gave her and she's proving it

• Roster of Bulgarian NT for WGP..Rabaz. bakc or??

• Both Molnar and Busa have been quite useless, they should thank Malesevic to cover them up :aww: As I mentioned earlier, Mirkovic started to use Popovic & Savic now. Ajde, girls!!

• Thai blockers handle Drpa, Molnar and Malesevic, but can't reach Savic and Popovic. That's the answer, let's see how Mirkovic will use this advantage. At least serbian blocks are working very well.