Germany
    Netherlands
    Poland
    Belgium
    Croatia

*CEV European League Ranking List (2011–2014):

Bulgaria
    Romania

• European Games will start for 62 days!...Do you know when NTs need published names of player for roster ?
    Can't wait for NT season :D

• Group 1 : Italy, Turkey, Poland, Belgium, Romania and Azer.
    Group 2 : Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany and Ned.

• Group 1 : Italy, Turkey, Poland, Belgium, Romania and Azer.
    Group 2 : Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany and Ned.

I think you're right but it's on official website http://www.baku2015.com/volleyball/teams/index.html
    Teams and Rosters... I don't believe GB and Portugal will play there.

I see Dominican players are in Portugal NT and Korean in Croatian NT :D

• I think you're right but it's on official website http://www.baku2015.com/volleyball/teams/index.html
    Teams and Rosters... I don't believe GB and Portugal will play there.

I see Dominican players are in Portugal NT and Korean in Croatian NT :D

all the names listed in the NT is out of date with many players even retired for quite long time.
    i believe it is a testing web and will be corrected with the real news. :win:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I think You will see update in Baku sites faster in dreams than in reality lol

hahahaha....oh i c...
    i think it's European Olympic Committee (Council)'s Job...CEV will help somehow.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• This squads of teams... They should land in prison for this. :lol: :lol: Bartman, Żygadło are still in NT. Good to know Jarosz play in club called "Top Volley". Ye, he is just TOP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

• German 22 player roster:

S: Denise Imoudu, Denise Hanke, Mareen Apitz, Kathleen Weiß

OPP: Saskia Hippe, Carina Aulenbrock, Louisa Lippmann, Margareta Kozuch

OH: Jana-Franziska Poll, Laura Weihenmaier, Jennifer Geerties, Lisa Izquierdo, Lena Stigrot, Maren Brinker

MB: Anja Brandt, Leonie Schwertmann, Wiebke Silge, Juliane Langgemach, Jennifer Pettke

L: Janine Völker, Lenka Dürr, Lisa Thomsen

• Where did you find the squads of the teams? I cant find it

• Rio 2016 Qualification at the Baku 2015 European Games

The ranking points awarded for Baku 2015 are the same as World League and World Grand Prix, which are used for Rio 2016 Olympic Qualification purposes.

• Italian roster for Baku:

S: Valeria Caracuta, Alessia Orro

OHs and OPP: Anastasia Guerra, Sara Loda, Benedetta Mambelli, Laura Partenio, Giulia Pascucci, Elena Perinelli, Miriam Sylla

MBs: Rafaella Calloni, Laura Melandri, Giulia Pisani

L: Beatrice Parrocchiale

Source

• Polish 14 for European Games - expected roster after these calls:

S: Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    OP: katarzyna Zaroślińska, Anna Miros (Podolec)
    OH: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (also OP), Anna Werblińska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Sylwia Pycia, Maja Tokarska, Agnieszka Kakolewska
    L: Agata Durajczyk, Agata Sawicka

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Team's rosters have appeared on the Baku 2015 official website. I don't know how reliable the rosters are. For example I'm not sure about CRO NT. Someone published on this forum a slightly different roster of CRO. As for Poland it's OK.

It seems like N. Mammadova is back. There are no Dirickx and Rousseaux in Belgium team.

• They're not correct. In German roster there are Jennifer Pettke who is injured and Lisa Izquierdo who refused the invitiation to NT. Probably teams were requested to register 14 players at some (early) point but there will be changes.

• They're not correct. In German roster there are Jennifer Pettke who is injured and Lisa Izquierdo who refused the invitiation to NT. Probably teams were requested to register 14 players at some (early) point but there will be changes.

Agree, there'll be some changes there, for example in Bulgaria Diana Nenova is out and she'll be replaced by Petya Barakova :wavy:

Croatia will send different team, with only 1 setter... (as far as I know there are 4 changes comapring to roster on website)

on the other hand Polish, Italian, Serbian, Russian or Romanian roster look ok

there may appear change in Netherlands - Manon Flier wasn't on the list for Baku, Nicole Oude Luttikhuis was there instead ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game