2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• I don't get it why Akbas doesnt use Gözde Yilmaz on position 4? Eczacibasi was successful with Gözde playing as outside hitter!

She goes to Italy to play as Outside Hitter and to improve.

The line up with Gözde Yilmaz - Neriman - Polen is much stronger than Gözde Yilmaz - Neriman - Güldeniz !!!

She has a good maybe not perfect but a acceptable reception so why doesnt he think about it? IN montreux he did the same !
    Turkey lost today because of Akbas wrong tactics. Gözde Yilmaz has 17 points okay but the 7 points are from the first set so in 4 sets she got 10! Use Polen!

Gözde wants to play as a Outside Hitter! On position 4 she feels better.

• How old is she at your photo? Because my photo is not unfortunate, she really looked like that when she was 17.
    And at this age she looked 100% natural, later I don't know because she always likes plastic look and only deepen this every year.

Well cerrainly not 17. Like 23-24.. At that age she is still a child and is still growing andchanging appearancei

• Gozde Yilmaz´s reception isnt good nor acceptable. It is just regular. Maybe Ferhat was too afraid of that. However, I guess he could have taken the risk. Yilmaz spikes much better from position 4. Her angles are better and like it was already pointe, it is obvious she feels more confortable.

• About match... Kasia shouldn't play as OH anymore, Nawrocki is really blind. It's better to have Skowrońska as classy OPP from top than struggling Skowrońska in receiving while Wołosz must running around all over field and have Zaroślińska who is worse as OPP than Skowrońska. So Zaroślińska should be on the bench, sorry baby. Our receivers are not such bad as we think, Kurnikowska should get more chances and that serving show was spectacular. Girls for whole match was trying to break Turkey and suddenly came teenager and did massacre like no one before. This is power of youth which should rule nowdays volleyball. Thanks God Różycka or Kaczor out of NT so we can think about good results. Keep it up. :thumbup:

• a clear win by Bulgaria over Russia..

i was able to watch the last part of the third set..Russia covered a big point gap but Bulgira didnt let them tie the set..bcz of that i dont have a clear opinon on the players performance..Vasileva seems to be the leader of her team..

• 8:5 for Croatia..Fabris with 4 points already

• Where are you watching CRO-SER? :white: :white:

• OMG from 21:16 to 21:21...Tamara Sušić with 2 as

• Our MB are weak at blocking but Senna and Samanta have 6 blocks :D

• Much better matche from Senna...At score 10:7 in second set She had 50% in attack and very good passing ! ...Who can spike in Croatia ? Samanta and Senna only, Samanta have to much errors

• Do European Games count for the CEV rankings?

Turkey - Italy in numbers.
    Turkey played at their best, probably. They made no substitutions, not even when Italy had an interesting lead of two points at the beginning of the third set.

Italy has no "true" opposite in Baku, but four players who are/were used to attacking from zone 2, and none of them are great receivers. They decided to play with four receivers. Today it didn't work. As a result, it was a difficult match for our setters.

For those who want to watch the match, Italian satellite television (encrypted) will broadcast it at 14:00, and some streams may appear.

Croatia - The Netherlands will be on SPTV at 18:30.

• Go Croatiaa !!..3.set for Cro !
    my beauties :heart: :heart: