2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Ok, I made mistake, that's why all this tournament have no sense, every win can be underestimated. On the other hand, there are other teams like Netherland or Germany with similar roster to us. We didn't have also first team at all. With Skorupa our game would look totally another, much faster also middle blockers like Okuniewska are very needed (I don't know what Nawrocki will do for ECH). And sorry but such judging so early by Croatian guy whose NT have never been in elite is radiculous, my apologises for you.

• Yes my NT isn't in elite right now but they are very close to be one on ECH with that stronge roster that we have....And Poland didn't impressed me at all against Turkey :whistle: :whistle:
    But I hope too see Croatia against Poland on WGP, but with our strongest roster :box:

• Yes my NT isn't in elite right now but they are very close to be one on ECH with that stronge roster that we have....And Poland didn't impressed me at all against Turkey :whistle: :whistle:
    But I hope too see Croatia against Poland on WGP, but with our strongest roster :box:

Well, there are many women teams close to elite but it's still too far. And it was unacceptable during writing congratulations after final saying team who must won with teams not only with teams with B, C squad and got silver medal will not reach anything in ECH. If you don't accept/don't like some national team you should tell this straight and I'm pretty sure you would be so so happy if Croatia will take this. 8o

• naz shouldnt have done that but Rahimova's behaviors were so ugly :white: in that match i think she coudnt help expresssing her feelings against rahimova anymore..

I don't like such behavior but Polina deserved it.. There is a video also of her yelling after blocking Bahar, I think twice and then Bahar and Ozge blocked her and yelled at her.. I takes someone with a really different mentality not to react back to that.. For example Logan or many other Americans never react (not Larson though)

• In general Polish girls have achieved their main goal and collect many points to CEV ranking. We travelled to Baku with the strongest roster only because of the ranking points. Before the tournament we wanted to take a higher place than Bulgaria, Croatia, Netherlands and Belgium. And we did it. These teams are very close to us in the CEV ranking and it would be a tight fight for a place in the European Olympic Qualification Tournament between them. :box: