2015 Universiade - Gwangju / South Korea - 7/3

• I don`t understand, why Korea is sending such a horrible Team of unknown bad Players as Host!!!???????????... They could at least sending their Youth, Junior ot U23 NT Team, and all of them would Play 3 Levels better... Other Nations sending parts of their A-Teams or professional Players and the Host is sending sending such a Crap Team to represent their Nation at Home... This Logic is unexplainable, ... :sos: :wall:

• What is exactly the point of this tournament?
    I mean, I don't think any of the Brazilians are studying at any university

• so who are playing for Brazil in this tournament ?

It's on the first page of the topic, but my guess is that only Amanda and Bia are college students.

• It's on the first page of the topic, but my guess is that only Amanda and Bia are college students.

You need to be sign in a College to play the tournament. So all brazilian are in college, even if its a long distance course.

I know Rexona players for sure are in college. That includes Ju Perdigão and Bruna. I dont know what courses Sesi players do, but Im sure they do something.

• Some players probably get some scholarship deals with private colleges too in order to play these kinds of tournaments. I know that happens in smaller university tournaments in Brazil.

• Quarter-Finals:

China - Brazil 0-3

Thailand - Ukraine 1-3

Japan - Colombia 3-0

Russia - Canada 3-0

• Great game happening now for the semi final of this tournament between Brazil and Ukraine, a lot of digs, huge attacks and screams for both side, its 2 x 1 for Ukraine now.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1TIg3u2_P4

on this link, but it's over now, Brazil lost 3x1 for Ukraine, I think that a tie break sounds fair for the Brazilians girls who are defending every match point off the Ukraines and playing really good for a group who don't have any sincronismo, such a brave girls.

• You need to be sign in a College to play the tournament. So all brazilian are in college, even if its a long distance course.

I know Rexona players for sure are in college. That includes Ju Perdigão and Bruna. I dont know what courses Sesi players do, but Im sure they do something.

Really? Didn't Goncharova play a few years ago? So she graduated from college?

• Having to play this tournament must be more like a punishment than an honour for those Russian players...

Some of these Players, maybe all, first and last time won Gold Medal so I wouldn't call that as punishment.

• Gold Medal Match:

Russia - Ukraine 3-0 12, 17, 17

Bronze Medal Match:

Japan - Brazil 3-1 19, -25, 23, 18

• Final Standing:

1 Russia
    2 Ukraine
    3 Japan
    4 Brazil
    5 China
    6 Canada
    7 Thailand