2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• I think Ferhat should think of swapping Gözde's and Seda's positions. And I hope Bahar joins the team as soon as possible. Büşra is hopeless. Dicle should play more as Büşra can't score either.

Slöetjes and Flier looked really good. Hard fight for OH spots. I'm positively surprised about Pietersen as OH. :win:

and yeah Ferhat 3 - 0 Guidetti 8|

• I think Ferhat should think of swapping Gözde's and Seda's positions. And I hope Bahar joins the team as soon as possible. Büşra is hopeless. Dicle should play more as Büşra can't score either.

Slöetjes and Flier looked really good. Hard fight for OH spots. I'm positively surprised about Pietersen as OH. :win:

I am surprised how bad can she bad at this level! I mean look at her lateral movement! Simply a shame, Ecz has to thing about a local MB quick.. Bahar would be perfect.

• congrats to both teams for the struggle..i couldnt watch the last points untill to 14-13 due to my stream..then i saw Dutch team received badly by Buijs and match was over

on Turkey...the girls are making some easy mistakes..lessen them pls! even experienced players like Naz :!: .......what is important is the players performance for major tournaments rather than the final of this tournament..

Gözde Yılmaz and Kübra Akman gave good signs...only thing both player need to play more matches..Merve was good in defence...
    and Büşra Cansu , i dont understand why this lady in the team..yes she can be here in montreaux but not in real major tournament pls!...she is neither a good attacker nor a good blocker...only advantage of her to Dicle or Aslı is her legs are faster..i cant see any other reason to prefer her to Dicle or Aslı... she (Büşra) is not faster than Aslı Kalaç..either Bahar or Dicle or Aslı should be third middle next to Eda-Kübra

on Dutch team : they finally have a good OPP..Lonneke is a good player for Dutch team.Flier hasnt been playing well..she can be backup of Lonneke in the team.i surprised at Belien's performance ..i didnt watch her much...she was god in attacking...on the other hand Turkey's defence placement and defence over the net on slide attackers hasnt been good in this tournament..first againt Folie now against Belien...Akbaş should solve this..

• This match could have been different if the 1 set had been giving to the Netherlands.

Indeed. Luckily it happened only in a friendly tournament :win:

And it was indeed Grothues who made the reception-error at 24-23.

• Not being disrespectful for any of the teams, but looking for this match now between Japan and Russia...I think a final between Netherlands and Turkey would have been more interesting than the prospect of Turkey against of any of these teams....

but I might be wrong of course, Japan did beat Turkey in first game..

• Nikolaeva is awful!! Dear God!

And from all of Krasnodar's MBs, Podskalnaya is the one chosen to play?! :S

• What's wrong with Podskalnaya? I mean Dianskaya would have been better ofc, but I expect her to join team A.

I find her VERY lazy. But if Dianskaya is going to join team A, then that's okay for me