2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• Turkey's roster:

Setters: Naz Akyol - Çağla Akın
    Wing Spikers: Neriman Özsoy - Seda Aslanyürek - Polen Uslupehlivan - Güldeniz Önal - Gözde Yılmaz - Meliha İsmailoğlu - Ezgi Dağdelenler
    Middle-Blockers: Aslı Kalaç - Büşra Cansu - Kübra Akman - Dicle Nur Babat
    Liberos: Gizem Karadayı - Merve Dalbeler

Are Gozde and Bahar injured? Otherwise i dont see the reason for them not being on the roster.. It's not a B team because we have Neriman, Naz, Kubra and Gizem K.

I thunk it's a good choice especially second setter, because Gamze was not so good and Assuman is just boring and bad. Still hoping to see Eda back in next tournaments..

• Well i thought the same.. Why not rest Naz and Neriman too.. Meliha-Guldeniz would be ok

i would try Gözde Yılmaz-Neriman as OH's..would it be too risky for reception ? Gözde Yılmaz is better attacker than Meliha and Güldeniz so she should be on the court
    i agree Neriman should have been given some rest remembering Alisha's exhausting her all the season long ..Naz too
    Naz-Seda
    Neriman-Gözde
    Kübra-Aslı
    Merve/Gizem

on Meryem : i think we have to see her in some tournaments to see what she is capable of

• Seda Tokatioglu got married ? :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Seda Tokatioglu got married ? :D

Apparently she did :D I think turkish surnames sound pretty funny, as far as I know Guldeniz Onal got married a couple of years ago and she became Pasaoglu, and all of a sudden her name changed to "Onal" again.

• Apparently she did :D I think turkish surnames sound pretty funny, as far as I know Guldeniz Onal got married a couple of years ago and she became Pasaoglu, and all of a sudden her name changed to "Onal" again.

i think she is divorced thats why it is Önal again

• I was talking if Neriman was rested, now it should be Guldeniz-Neriman. And yes Goze Y. as Oh next to Neriman is waay to risky.. Reception will fall apart.. I want Maliha to play as much as possible so she can become a better player faster. She has the potential.. She reminds me so much of Pasynkova on the court..

• I was talking if Neriman was rested, now it should be Guldeniz-Neriman. And yes Goze Y. as Oh next to Neriman is waay to risky.. Reception will fall apart.. I want Maliha to play as much as possible so she can become a better player faster. She has the potential.. She reminds me so much of Pasynkova on the court..

i hope she can be a better player than Pasynkova :lol:

• Russia B Team - Montreux Volley Masters - Universiade - European Games in Baku.

Setters: Anna Matienko - Irina Filishtinskaya.
    Spikers: Irina Voronkova - Olesya Nikolaeva - Daria Pisarenko.
    Blockers: Irina Zaryazhko - Irina Malkova - Julia Podskalnaya.
    Opposittes: Anastasia Bavykina - Daria Isayeva.
    Líberos: Xenia Kravchenko - Ekaterina Romanenko - Daria Talysheva.

DOM will probably play with the players that played Club WCH with Mirador and friendly games in Spain last weekend, but I hope Castillo has joined the team now. Without her it's boring...

• Is Eda refusing to come back to NT?

Why since 2012 Turkish coaches don't call her?

Officially she is injured. Last year I think she took a fake report to refuse the NT. This year, she said she needs time to recover but she left the door open for European Championship. Besides being injured (?!), rumours claim that she is not willing to participate. I think most players are angry and lost motivation since Vakifbank is the main sponsor of the NT. Especially when mostly Vakifbank players got awards in the end of the Turkish championship.

• Officially she is injured. Last year I think she took a fake report to refuse the NT. This year, she said she needs time to recover but she left the door open for European Championship. Besides being injured (?!), rumours claim that she is not willing to participate. I think most players are angry and lost motivation since Vakifbank is the main sponsor of the NT. Especially when mostly Vakifbank players got awards in the end of the Turkish championship.

Well i known many appreciate Eda a lot here on this forum but i thibk this is the first time since 2012 that shw should be in NT. She came back a little into her shape last season in FB but this year she was back.. So i think even if she wanted to play it would be a big plus for the team. But this season her and Kubra :super:

• http://www.volleybal.nl/volleybal/oranje…ontreux-masters

Manon Flier is in the roster for Montreux, because of the lightly injured Grothues and De Kruijf...Guidetti wants to take no risk with them.

• Germany and Netherlands will play a friendly match tonight as preparation for the tournament. So Guidetti's first match (albeit an inofficial one) with his new team is against his old team :D

Funny :drink: :D