2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• I didn't say she stayed home..I said she has a minor injury, so for precaution Flier joined the team as well...But, having the minor injury, she is in Montreux, like Robin :win:

I think they will consider day by day how serious the monir injuries are :win:

My bad than sorry. I may have assumed that because you said Flier will come, so i thought in her place not like a + :drink:

• My bad than sorry. I may have assumed that because you said Flier will come, so i thought in her place not like a + :drink:

No problem :win:

• How many times will Belien and Steenbergen make serve mistakes? :aww:

Usually Yvon is a very stable server, so it's a little surprisingly...

• very boring setter from NED..but with that bad reception She can't do better :whistle:

• very boring setter from NED..but with that bad reception She can't do better :whistle:

Actually Laura ain't playing that bad, in the beginning of 1st set yeah she was quite bad, but now she plays a lot better. And I think it would be funny to compare them with croatian setters since they are so alike. Dijkema with Grbac and Stoltenborg with Brcic.

• I hope Busto somehow persuades Slöetjes to call back, because she's in really good shape now.

• Actually Laura ain't playing that bad, in the beginning of 1st set yeah she was quite bad, but now she plays a lot better. And I think it would be funny to compare them with croatian setters since they are so alike. Dijkema with Grbac and Stoltenborg with Brcic.

Grbac isn't so good setter but She has some clever sets but overall she is bad, Brcic had very good season in France and I would say that she is better than Grbac, Dijkema and Stoltenborg...
    We will se how will Jaksetic works for Cro on European Games :)

Plak is better than Bujis in attacking but her reception is shaky but i would try with her

• Femke :rolll: If it were Hanke in the same situation, she definitely would have hit the ball...go Holland!

• Laura, you should have used Yvon...there was no one in front of her :aww: now chinese match point coming up again.

• The Netherlands with Guidetti as head-coach officially got the 1st victory :D

My MVP - definitely Slöetjes. Pietersen played good too.

• Linda Dörendahl will play as L for Germany today, Lenka Dürr as regular player (reception substitute). I was quite surprised by Germany's win yesterday and hope they can repeat it today...

And I hope Weihenmeier can continue her jump serves. I in general prefer float rather than jump serves, but hers ain't just normal ones.

• Germany : Apitz-Lippman-Geerties-Weihanmeier-Brandt-Silge-Dorendahl
    Turkey : Akyol-Yilmaz-Ozsoy-Ismailoglu-Babat-Kalac-Karadyi