2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• Turkey with 21 blocks :super:
    Very good substitution by Ferhat Akbas after the 2nd set, including Asli Kalac and keeping Polen in.
    He should have started this game with Asli Kalac & Kubra Akman duo and replacing Akman with Busra Cansu later.
    Besides that, Polen should have been on the court the entire time.
    Ferhat Akbas started really bad to the game but good decisions which changed the result.

Sorry for Ebata, heard she was sent to hospital. Hope it is not serious :white:

• where is Emil? did he go crying in her bedroom after her team lost again? :lol: :thumbsup:

I'm here, mister. And you don't even know the difference between him and her? Or have you been thinking I'm a female? :roll: I have no reason to cry and I'm not even in my bedroom. Bring better sarcasm please. No taken, excuse me. (Japan is not my favourite team as I mentioned 20 mins ago...)

• Turkey with 21 blocks :super:
    Very good substitution by Ferhat Akbas after the 2nd set, including Asli Kalac and keeping Polen in.
    He should have started this game with Asli Kalac & Kubra Akman duo and replacing Akman with Busra Cansu later.
    Besides that, Polen should have been on the court the entire time.
    Ferhat Akbas started really bad to the game but good decisions which changed the result.

Sorry for Ebata, heard she was sent to hospital. Hope it is not serious :white:

agree...Gözde Yılmaz on zone 4...she is also as opp was not bad..against fast teams like japan we should play fast middles like Eda-Bahar-Aslı even Büşra...Kübra better against european styl teams :tall and slower teams..

• I'm here, mister. And you don't even know the difference between him and her? Or have you been thinking I'm a female? :roll: I have no reason to cry and I'm not even in my bedroom. Bring better sarcasm please. No taken, excuse me. (Japan is not my favourite team as I mentioned 20 mins ago...)

LOL :lol: I thought anytime playing against Turkey was your favorite :whistle: Just kidding...

Although this is a friendly tournament, winning against Japan will bring self confidence to girls. Now they know that they can finally beat Japan and that style of volleyball if they put their best on court.

• To me it looked like that Japan finished the oxygen especially in attack and couldn't do much, even if they were still playing good in defense.. I didn't like Miyashita when she played and on the other side I don't understand what is Onal doing there, she did nothing.
    I hope it is nothing serious for Ebata! Good luck to her :heart:

• I'm here, mister. And you don't even know the difference between him and her? Or have you been thinking I'm a female? :roll: I have no reason to cry and I'm not even in my bedroom. Bring better sarcasm please. No taken, excuse me. (Japan is not my favourite team as I mentioned 20 mins ago...)

i know the difference, my mistake! ..
    ok ill bring back with better but you 'd better learn about some local players of Turkey from now ..you will have to learn about them bcz you will watch more games from them.. :wavy:

• LOL :lol: I thought anytime playing against Turkey was your favorite :whistle: Just kidding...

Although this is a friendly tournament, winning against Japan will bring self confidence to girls. Now they know that they can finally beat Japan and that style of volleyball if they put their best on court.

Wow, I wasn't even aware how much you turks care about my comments. I was hoping for Japan to win, that's obvious, but the turks deserve the trophy and were better, especially your libero is good. So no more sarcasm taken, I kindly reject it. ;)

Btw why wasn't the libero given enough chances whereas Karadayi was playing all the time? Kinda curious.

• Wow, I wasn't even aware how much you turks care about my comments. I was hoping for Japan to win, that's obvious, but the turks deserve the trophy and were better, especially your libero is good. So no more sarcasm taken, I kindly reject it. ;)

Btw why wasn't the libero given enough chances whereas Karadayi was playing all the time? Kinda curious.

Another weird thing is, Karadayi and Dalbeler will play for Fenerbahce next season so one of them will unfortunately be waste at bench.
    I agree that Merve Dalbeler should be the 1st libero. I would give the second spot to a better passer libero, Gizem Örge instead.

• i know the difference, my mistake! ..
    ok ill bring back with better but you 'd better learn about some local players of Turkey from now ..you will have to learn about them bcz you will watch more games from them.. :wavy:

I hope you don't think like I don't know them much because I hate them. It's just I don't really follow turkish domestic league for some reason, although I see them in Champions League. But some of your players are good, Akman, Ozsoy and Dalbeler. (Sonsirma is on another level for sure.)

• in general :

Neriman's reception looked a little better than before..she can play with this reception against tough teams with Sonsırma.

Gözde Yılmaz and Polen Uslupehlivan were good at attacking..
    Güldeniz so-so
    Kübra was good ..its hard for her against this fast japan team to block..
    i didnt like Büşra but she was good against Japan in this last match in the part i watched
    Çağla should play much better than that..she looks nervous when entering the game..
    i wish we can watch Ezgi Dağdelenler too..

we should lessen the number of easy mistakes and be careful of receiveing

• Terrible awards - it is almost like a joke. Neither Naz nor Busra deserved awards from Turkey. Japanese setters deserved it more.
    Besides that, Polen was the biggest candidate for an award and she got nothing!
    I don't think Buijs deserved the award either. I would give that to Neriman instead.

Really strange awards.

• Best setter : naz
    Best opp : sloetjies
    Best oh1: bujis
    Best oh2: ishii
    Best libero: zayasu
    Best mb1: cansu
    Best mb2: belien
    Mvp:ishii

• really dont understand some of the positions. IMO
    best setter: fujita
    best oh: neriman
    mvp: sloetjes

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• congratulations to Turkish team :flower: Ferhat is a very lucky coach. He has worked with many top trainers and he won both tournaments he attended as the coach of NT. :) I'm happy to see Aslı back :heart: She's not a tall MB but after injuries she kinda lost her speed too. Today she contributed a lot! She followed the attackers well, did some important spikes, served well and made a good defence after she entered 8o Merve is clearly better than Gizem Karadayı at the moment but I'm not surprised :P I hope the team can keep this positive energy whole NT season ^^

• One reason why Guidetti's players love him so much... He lets them do normal stuff. Like going clubbing on the last night :drink:

https://www.facebook.com/photo…257112105831&l=b3ff1db0ac

Note: this is just about the only image from the afterparty that I'm allowed to post :P

• One reason why Guidetti's players love him so much... He lets them do normal stuff. Like going clubbing on the last night :drink:

https://www.facebook.com/photo…257112105831&l=b3ff1db0ac

Note: this is just about the only image from the afterparty that I'm allowed to post :P

Hehe, thanks for sharing the photo :cheesy: And congrats to dutch girls for the bronze!