2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship, Tianjin/China, 05/20-28

• Smart moves by her..but if you watched the game then you would see that She was jumping over MB not only over seter..Zhu is jumping higher than Kim and She was better player than her...But Kim is still one of the best , not only with her attacks...She is amazing server :super:

• Zhu is young and playing mostly using her height and strenght..Kim makes the difference with her technique and court-vision i think...she has a great court-vision and this helps her decide to spike in the rightest way most of the time ...Zhu is more solid with her presence and strenght,jump etc but i think she may not have the court-vision Kim has..of course you can say that She is tall and strong and no need to court-vision that much, :lol: but i think it is need against straong teams like Usa ,Brazil etc..

• Why Yuan Xin-Yue didn't play? She is best MB in China IMHO.

Except final part of 1st set Kim was great as usual: she scored 23 points, 19/42 in att. (1 blocked, 4 out), 4 aces.

Zhu Ting scored 22 points, probably with better % than Kim but as said it's easier when you have much better teammates.

• Why Yuan Xin-Yue didn't play? She is best MB in China IMHO.

Except final part of 1st set Kim was great as usual: she scored 23 points, 19/42 in att. (1 blocked, 4 out), 4 aces.

Zhu Ting scored 22 points, probably with better % than Kim but as said it's easier when you have much better teammates.

Yan Ni (28 years old, the oldest in this Chinese NT) was thought to be the better blocker than Yuan Xin-yue by Lang Ping.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Zhu is young and playing mostly using her height and strenght..Kim makes the difference with her technique and court-vision i think...she has a great court-vision and this helps her decide to spike in the rightest way most of the time ...Zhu is more solid with her presence and strenght,jump etc but i think she may not have the court-vision Kim has..of course you can say that She is tall and strong and no need to court-vision that much, :lol: but i think it is need against straong teams like Usa ,Brazil etc..

Zhu Ting improved a lot after this spring season training.
    after gathering the experiences, she will be stronger. because she is still young
    the time will tell.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Yan Ni (28 years old, the oldest in this Chinese NT) was thought to be the better blocker than Yuan Xin-yue by Lang Ping.

and in fact, the efficiency of Yan Ni's blocks is apparently higher than Yuan XInyue...not only by Lang Ping

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• * Thailand is the only team that got one set from China.

18th Asian Senior Women's Volleyball Championship 2015
    27 May 2015
    Semifinals
    16:00 China – Thailand 3–1 (22–25, 25–22, 25–10, 25–23 ) 97–80

CHINA vs THAILAND - Semifinals | 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship
    Credit: Asian Volleyball
    Duration: 01:57:42 hours
    Quality: 480p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOrQehwTr2Q

OR:
    2015-05-27 - Asian Volleyball Championship - Semifinal - China vs Thailand [1080p HD]
    Credit: volleyvids6
    Duration: 01:48:11 hours
    Quality: 1080p HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meqPL99Zp3w

• Photos:
    18th Asian Senior Women's Volleyball Championship 2015
    ภาพการแข่งขันวอลเลย์บอลหญิงชิงแชมป์เอเชีย 2015
    Credit: คุณเอ็ดดี้ ช่างภาพ AVC (สหพันธ์วอลเลย์บอลแห่งเอเชีย) จากแกรนด์สปอร์ต
    Credit: Eddy: AVC Photographer, Grand Sport
    https://www.facebook.com/media…20.171290802891610&type=1