2015 CEV U18 European Championship - Plovdiv & Samokov / Bulgaria - 3/28

• I would never expect such result in Europe.

Germany v Georgia - 1st set - 25-2.

• In 1 hour will be the decisive match between Germany and Belarus, live on Laola. It will also be the battle of two very talented attackers, Hanna Klimets for BLR and Hanna Orthmann for Germany. I watched part of Germany's match against Spain yesterday and overall I wasn't impressed, but Orthmann can do great attacks and 15 year old MB Merle Weidt also did well.

German coach said that two Belarus players are playing in Uralochka under Karpol's guidance (probably in 2nd team or youth team), does anyone know which ones they are? I could guess Klimets would be one of them...

• Uralochka hasn't 2nd Team only Youth.

Link to Youth Team is in Uralochka NTMK thread so find and tell Us which Players from Belarus play there.

• :woohoo: German girls qualify to ECH with a clear 3:0 over Belarus. Outstanding performance by Hanna Orthmann with 20 points and 65% in attack as OPP, while Hanna Klimets finished with 14 points and 33%. German girls with good serving, solid reception and few errors. This seems to be a good generation with talented players on all positions, but unfortunately they don't seem to have a good setter. Both setters who played this weekend were technically weak and tactically average. The OHs had ups and downs, Vanessa Agbortabi was the most stable, Gina Köppen did well against Spain but not so much today. As for MB, there are 1.96 tall Sabrina Krause from Schwerin who is quite badly coordinated but powerful, she can become a good player, and the youngest player on the team Merle Weidt has a very good instinct in block, even though she didn't score many block points she slowed down many balls.

• 2015 CEV U18 Volleyball European Championship – Women / Final Round in Plovdiv and Samokov (BUL), March 28-April 5, 2015.

Bulgaria (hosts), Turkey, Serbia, Poland, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Russia (winners of Pools A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H), Greece, Czech Republic, Slovenia (three second placed teams with the best score across all Pools).

Final Round DOL scheduled for January 20, 2015.

• Someone knows if the tournment will be telecast? Last edition was telecast by Laola1. I have checked its website and I only found the Boy´s championship.

• According to German federation it will only be broadcasted in Bulgaria.

Oh! What a pity! Last time in Serbia/Montenegro the broadcasting wasnt so good (just one camera), but at least we could watch almost all the matches. And if it would be only broadcasted in Bulgaria, I think it would be only the host matches.

Thanks for the info.

• After 3 days Italy, Serbia, Turkey and Belgium are Favourites to reach Semi-Finals.

• After 3 days Italy, Serbia, Turkey and Belgium are Favourites to reach Semi-Finals.

I don't think so...
    Russia has two matches left, one is now playing against Slovenia and the first set won 25-14, easy for these girls.
    The next match is against Greece, another easy match. At the end, they will have 11 pts.

Italy has 7pts, and even winning tomorrow by 3-0, they can't reach semi-finals.

Serbia and Russia are in semi-finals.