2015 CEV U18 European Championship - Plovdiv & Samokov / Bulgaria - 3/28

• in Bulgaria no one cares about this generation of girls because they are big shame. I told that i will sell my kidney if they somehow sucseed to win even one match but how it looks i will keep my kidney. I don't now who is guilty but soon there will be no any volleyball in Bulgaria and we will fight in though battles with Cyprus, Moldova, Albania and etc.. Sorry that i cannot give any info but i'm so dissapointed.

• I also was very surprised that Bulgaria has such a poor campaign as host. I really didnt think they could lose against Czech Republic or Netherlands. However, they played a good match against Poland (two hard-fought sets) and the last last against Turkey.
    What a pity for Bulgaria, they are traditional team. I thought they are host because they had chances to qualify to the WCH. Before the tournment, I thought the ugly duck was Czech Republic.

But as we now, this category is very unstable. After such a bad beginning, Poland is still fighting for a ticket to the semifinals.

• turkey leads in pool II but the players' receptions look terrible...in pool IIı most of the teams' reception terrible but i think its better in pool I or the serves in pool II are tougher??
    seems serbia is the most probable candidate for the gold...other three (?) in the semis will have equal chances..

the most important thing is of course to raise new players for the team A....the middle blockers Zehra Güneş looks good acording to the stats..

• MiguelNR

Before Serbia-Italy match Russia wasn't Favourite.

Curious if Russia will dot the i's and cross the t's and win in 3 sets v Greece.

• in Bulgaria no one cares about this generation of girls because they are big shame. I told that i will sell my kidney if they somehow sucseed to win even one match but how it looks i will keep my kidney. I don't now who is guilty but soon there will be no any volleyball in Bulgaria and we will fight in though battles with Cyprus, Moldova, Albania and etc.. Sorry that i cannot give any info but i'm so dissapointed.

dont worry bro..you have young but experienced good players like : Rabadzieva,Vasileva,Nikoleva. etc....these players will keep bulgaria on the path for a time

• Great play for now Serbian girls.
    Jovana Kocic, Anastasija Sekulic and Katarina Lazovic have excellent performances.

• We already know which are the qualified teams: Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Belgium, Italy and Germany. Congratulations! They are to Peru´s WCH.
    It is such a pity the reigning champion was eliminated. Germany just trashed Poland 3-0. Four teams from the pool A qualified.

• they lost the fourth set from 19-15...once again they made a lot of receiving mistakes...what is important to qualify for wch..and to raise good talents....

seems middle Zehra Güneş is a good blocker (first in the ranking) and Burcu Tutku Yüzgenç is a good scorer OH..27 points % 46 against russia...bad is that her reception is not good..
    till wch..they have to improve the reception.. and good luck against belgium..

• turkey made 27 reception errors belgium 12....number 11 from turkey made 15 reception errors alone :white:

WHo choses these OH's ??.. they cant receive!!..turkey must be oen of the worst reception teams in the tournament

• individual awards??

Awards:
    MVP: Angelina Lazarenko (Russiaa)
    Best S: Alessia Orro (Italy)
    Best OP: Britt Herbots (Belgium)
    Best OH1: Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç (Turkey)
    Best OH2: Katarina Lazović (Serbia)
    Best MB1: Angelina Lazarenko (Russia)
    Best MB2: Elizaveta Kotowa (Russia)
    Best L: Tijana Milojević (Serbia)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Russia!!!
    The best MBs will come to my country, I want to meet both!