2015 FIVB Club World Championship - Zurich / Switzerland - 5/5

• Anyone knows how will be the qualification for the Asian team?

Cause I was in AVC site and The Asian Club Championship will be only in September.....so how they will pick the team to play in FIVB Club world Championship?

• anyone knows if will have six or eight spots ?

Volero it's the Hoster..

Rexona / Rio de Janeiro ---------------- Already booked your ticket
    Kazan could win a wild card, today Vakif won, and the European Champions will change?

I wish to have 8 spots

Rexona --- South American
    Volero ---- Hoster
    Kazan----- Champion 2014
    Concacaf
    AVC
    CEV
    CAVB
    Some wild card could be give for a Asian or South American Club, but Molico Osasco was the silver medalist and the South American Championships, but in the 2014 tournament she get a wild card... Osasco Deserved, but 2 wild card in a row .. it's strange

• Anyone knows how will be the qualification for the Asian team?

Cause I was in AVC site and The Asian Club Championship will be only in September.....so how they will pick the team to play in FIVB Club world Championship?

Hisamitsu Springs, the Asian champion from 2014 AVC club championship, will participate in the World Club Championship for the consecutive second time in Zurich this May.
    currently, Springs stands the top in the regular V League, we are looking forward to their better performance than last year.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Hisamitsu Springs, the Asian champion from 2014 AVC club championship, will participate in the World Club Championship for the consecutive second time in Zurich this May.
    currently, Springs stands the top in the regular V League, we are looking forward to their better performance than last year.

Thank you for the info...It should be interesting indeed....they are playing quite well. ^^

• I hope than two good teams will be invited

I wild card for a Argelian team decreases the level of competition a lot... Hope one European and South American could be invited, Four teams for Europe it's too much...

• Hisamitsu Springs from Japan (Asia)

Rexona Ades from Brazil (South America)

Volero Zürich from Switzerland (Host)

Mirador from Dominican Republic (Norceca)

• It will be really sad for Molico if they go. The way they've been playing lately, they will probably be at #4 or #5... they can't beat Rexona, Vakif, Volero and even Krasnodar

• But lets be honest, if they choose second wild card like they did the first, with the same criteria, it will be for Molico, even though it would only be fair (if that would even be fair) if they win the Superliga.

But Molico has been good in winning wild cards lately apparently.

• Judging from the latest interview with Mr Jacobi they chosed Krasnodar because of the names (Fe Garay, Fabiola, Sokolova, Kosheleva) that apparently sounded a bit better than for example Gamova, hence Krasnodar instead of Kazan. I'm betting on Molico too, they're sooo lucky with their wild cards :roll:

• Judging from the latest interview with Mr Jacobi they chosed Krasnodar because of the names (Fe Garay, Fabiola, Sokolova, Kosheleva) that apparently sounded a bit better than for example Gamova, hence Krasnodar instead of Kazan. I'm betting on Molico too, they're sooo lucky with their wild cards :roll:

I think the reason is Calderon. A volero player. We all do know that the host makes the decision about the wild card.
    Last year it was Molico (friend club) i hope this year they wont get it because they did last time. But i wont be suprised if they get it.

Or what about Hisamitsu Springs (Mihajlovic)? Why? No Asian Champion this year. Asia federation should change the dates and should played the asia competition at the beginning of the year and not at the end.

Wild cards should be given to teams which deserves it.
    Last year for example it should be Vakif or Rexona and this year it should be Kazan or the runner up instead of Krasnodar.

I would give that 2nd wild card to an asian Team

• Carcases wasn't in Molico last year.
    and in my opinion, Rexona will only be beaten by Vakifbank