2015 FIVB Club World Championship - Zurich / Switzerland - 5/5

• what about the reception of Rexona?

It's not great this year, but Fofão knows how to fix it...and Rexona's OHs are the best of Brazilian Superleague in this season.

• what about Natalia's reception for hig level ?

In brazil she alternates good and bad moments depends how much confidence she is in the game...when her confidence is high she has a pretty decent reception...and she lost a bit confidence, her reception goes down. But she has improved a lot this season. I think our reception with her is more stable than last season....in other hand Fofão condition dropped, so the demand for a better reception increased.

• Bethania and Brankica not in the starting six... :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

• oh my eyes, what an awful match

• Watching Hiramitsu I had forgotten what annoying somtimes the japanese supporting screams were :lol:

• Even Furst is great today, so this must mean something :lol:

• Caprara started with Yilmaz as OH. Hisamitsu Springs soon served on her or between her and Guldeniz. 0-4 for the japanise team. Esra for Godze now.

Güldeniz ? :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I meant Gulden, but she isn't playing. :aww:

My brain is disconnected today. :gone:

Yeah! Does anyone know what happened to Gulden? Dilara Bagci is ok, but as Gizem Örge, she is a bad defender. I'm sure Gulden could make a difference today with her experience in defense.
    Btw, someone should tell Neslihan that drops don't work well against a team like Japan.
    Gözde Yilmaz was superb in the last 2 sets. :super:
    I also liked Larson and Furst but Poljak was far from her usual performances.

• Net violation by Furst in the last point. What's happening to her lately?! Her level has dropped SO MUCH

• The World Championship isn't on SporTV schedule. Does anybody know who's going to broadcast that in Brazil?

They are only broadcasting Rexona's matches and semifinals and final match.
    If Rexona plays the bronze medal match, I'm sure they will broadcast it instead of the final