2015 FIVB Club World Championship - Zurich / Switzerland - 5/5

• And Poljak with her amazing blocks
    When someone said that Ecz need better MB I would punch somebody...Ecz has one of the best MB in Europe :heart:

calm down boy..it was me
    ..i didnt say anything bad about her blocking. but i keep my opinion about the offence of both the middles....without DLC..they must offensively be much better than the regular season bcz back then there was DLC and was solving some problems...

• calm down boy..it was me
    ..i didnt say anything bad about her blocking. but i keep my opinion about the offence of both the middles....without DLC..they must offensively be much better than the regular season bcz back then there was DLC and was solving some problems...

You can't play better when you have Asuman as setter...It's very hard to spike when you have bad sets and obvious sets to MB

• You can't play better when you have Asuman as setter...It's very hard to spike when you have bad sets and obvious sets to MB

i agree that Asuman is not great setter but a boring setter but if POljak and Fürst are world-class middles, (yes they are) then they should collect at least 8-10 attack poinst other than blocks for every match....look at Rasiç.. whoever she plays, she has genarally a good attack contibution to her team..at least 10 +... i meant that :win:

• i agree that Asuman is not great setter but a boring setter but if POljak and Fürst are world-class middles, (yes they are) then they should collect at least 8-10 attack poinst other than blocks for every match....look at Rasiç.. whoever she plays, she has genarally a good attack contibution to her team..at least 10 +... i meant that :win:

But Rasic gets a lot of more balls and much better sets...for her is much easier to attack

Did someone wathced Volero ? ...Grbac is setting very smart and good that is very strange for her :white:

• What an incredible match so far.

• good set!!...Volero came back from behind but coudnt get the set...RExona leads 1-0 now..how old was number 6 from Rexona ?

Juciely is 34 years old ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's annoying seeing the crosswise view that tv producer is using to watch a lot of points.

Watching how Fofao sets in some difficult points is a delight.

• Olessia is really good! Volero must keep her.. What I am most impressed with is the angles, or should I say shots she is able to deliver.. most strong OPPs score hitting hard and over the block, and of course tipping.. she can hit in many different spots on the court easily

• Gabi will never be an absolute top player with that weirdo armswing in attack. It makes her very blockable because she can't change the direction of the attack once she started the movement...

Niiiiice set :D

I absolutely agree.. Once she jumps and makes a swing the ball is going in the way she is swinging to... no time or space to change the location or pace of the ball

• Olessia is really good! Volero must keep her.. What I am most impressed with is the angles, or should I say shots she is able to deliver.. most strong OPPs score hitting hard and over the block, and of course tipping.. she can hit in many different spots on the court easily

VB should have had her instead of Sheilla