2015 FIVB Club World Championship - Zurich / Switzerland - 5/5

• Regis is having a good match... what abour her performance in Brazil legue?

She was on the bench most of the season but she entered the starting six once the playoffs started and did a great job. Not the best scorer of the team, but very balanced in most of the time. She is very experienced and has been playing in Rexona for more than 10 years now, so she knows how to do it well

• Drussyla is a gem imo. She's really young, but always enters the court determined and calm. Even more impressive in a tournament like this, subbing for Natália of all people.

• Ufa, that was an exciting match....

Poor Fofão, I think she won't walk properly for the next month.. :lol:

Thank God for the Mb today...and Drussyla, she is not tall, not very strong, but she has such a personality! That is rare...

• congrats Rexona...it was a close and good match..first and third sets were very excited..Rexona were better at crucial times/details...Mamma is the weakest link of the defence of Volero...Rexona plays better defense as whole team..they play good team-play.

• Poor Fofão, I think she won't walk properly for the next month.. :lol:

:rolll:
    I haven't seen her play in a long time because I don't really follow Brazilian league, but I think it's good that she retires now. She's moving on court like a grandma, but still faster than Kirillova towards the end of her career, and I prefer players ending their career in a shape that can be remembered as still on a high level, not like some other older players who seem to play forever but start to embarass themselves with their performance at some point :whistle:

• Drussyla has so many skills!! She's 1.83 m but she jumps a lot and know how to attack out of block. I relly like this player and she's only 18 years old. Go Drussyla :win:

EDIT: She played beach volleyball in high level, that's why she is "different" :--)

• Better than to Mammadova who attacked 10/36 :whistle: Also Rykhliuk was running out of steam in 4th set, only 2 points in the last set after 26 in the first 3.

like Neriman in tie break against Cassalmaggiore....she played well whole match but only 1 point in tea-break..

btw...i would never set the last balls to Cuban players of the recent generations bcz they are strong/spectacular but error machines at the same time.. :whistle:

• what do you think about Krasnodar-Hisamistsu match, which team wins ?

I don't know but I think Hisamistsu will at least take it to tie break

• Second criterion after number of points is usually number of victories, so they would be 1st

• :rolll:
    I haven't seen her play in a long time because I don't really follow Brazilian league, but I think it's good that she retires now. She's moving on court like a grandma, but still faster than Kirillova towards the end of her career, and I prefer players ending their career in a shape that can be remembered as still on a high level, not like some other older players who seem to play forever but start to embarass themselves with their performance at some point :whistle:

In Poland we still have our grandma - Magdalena Śliwa on courts :D she's 45 years old (turn 46 in November), few months older than Fofao :wavy:
    in Piła Irina Archangielska is still in team, but she's rarely playing, she'll be 50 this year...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Was an exciting game, a lot of long rallies. Imo the difference was made by the middles... Rexona got almost every slide ball trough. I liked Grbacs setting better than Thompsons, it had more variarions in speed and balls. But Thompsons defense skills are awesome! So hard decision as a coach ;)