Wild Card goes to....

• you know cev will give some wild card for champions league.what do you think about this topic? which clubs or country must choosen for wild cards ?
    ı think one wild cards must given to türk telekom(which club has those players:taismary aguera,bahar mert,maja poljak,natalia mamadova,melis hemşeri,nilay konar,funda bilgin... )or vakıfbank güneş sigorta(angelina grün,jelena nikoiç,kinga magulewic,gözde kırdar,arzu göllü,elif ağca,deniz hakyemez,bahar toksoy,duygu bal,nihan yeldan and guidetti as trainer)

• I wish,two wild cards given to turkish teams.because,türk telekom-ankara and vakıfbank güneş sigorta-istanbul are very strong teams.they will probably be in final four in İECL.

• It is official, one wild card will be in next IECL to Tenerife :thumbsup: . I think it is fair, because the course of the team last years in european competitions makes the team deserves this wild card.

• I think CEV mustn't give wild card to teams for their last years results.It ensure nothing.They must give wild cards to teams which have good players.I think Turk Telekom and VGS deserve it.With them CL would be better.

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Istanbul (TUR) and Turk Telekom Ankara (Turk) get the wildcards. It' s wonderful. :)

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Istanbul (TUR) and Turk Telekom Ankara (Turk) get the wildcards. It' s wonderful. :)

good news europe :drink:

what a good news... :thumbsup:

• CEV awarded 6 wild-cards to the following clubs: Post SCHWECHAT (AUT), VK PROSTEJOV (CZE), TENERIFE Marichal (ESP), Postar 064 BEOGRAD (SRB), Türk Telekom ANKARA and VakifBank Güneş S. ISTANBUL (TUR).

• i hope the final match ll be between Vakifbank GS and Turk Telekom :))

• If i'm not wrong, that won't be possible ;)

Only it will be possible if the three Turkey teams qualify to the Final Four of the Champions League

• ı believe 3 turkish team will play in last 6 play off match...but ı don t think telekom-vakıfbank final will happen :whistle: