Leg 5: 13th- 15th January
    Leg 6: 20th January

Playoff 12: 10th- 12th February and 17th- 19th
    Playoff 6: 3rd- 5th March and 10th- 12th

Final 4: 28th and 29th March

• If you wanna watch the drawing of lots, so tune in at laola

The Drawing of Lots to be aired live by LAOLA1.tv
    2008/09 CEV Indesit Champions' League
    The Drawing of Lots of this year´s CEV Indesit Champions League is expected to take place today evening at the Town Hall of the Austrian capital city.
    LAOLA1.tv, the number one web resource for volleyball video streams, will broadcast this event live at www.laola1.tv.
    A total of 44 teams, 24 and 20 for men and women respectively, are going to play for the 2008/09 Champions League title. The first step along the road to identify the very best volleyball club teams all over Europe is provided by Friday’s Drawing of Lots and the European Volleyball Gala organized by the Austrian Volleyball Federation. The show starts at 20:15; the drawing will start at 20:30 for the women’s competition and move on at 21:00 with the men’s league.
    As already mentioned, LAOLA1.tv will broadcast live the Drawing of Lots which marks the kick-off of a very packed program LAOLA1.tv has been arranging along with the CEV for the 2008/09 Indesit Champions’ League.

Friday, 04.07.2008
    20:15 h CET: Beginning of the European Volleyball Gala
    20:30 h CET: Drawing of Lots Women
    20:55 h CET: Drawing of Lots Men

• Pool A
    Murcia 2005
    Dinamo Moscow
    Rijeka Kvig
    VK Prostejov

Pool B
    Tenerife Marichal
    RC Cannes
    Türk Telekom Ankara
    Postar 064 Beograd

Pool C
    Foppapedretti Bergamo
    Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna
    Metal Galati
    Vakifbank Günes S. Istanbul

Pool D
    Zarechie Odintsovo
    Farmutil Pila
    DELA Martinus Amstelveen
    Colussi Sirio Perugia

Pool E
    Scavolini Pesaro
    ASPTT Mulhouse
    Eczacibasi Zentiva Istanbul
    Post Schwechat

• OMG,U are so fast,I just write it on my paper,but you have already post it :thumbup:

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Damn that was a fast post.......group C looks intereting to me :))

I think pool A & pool E are eazy for some powerful team,but pool B & C & D are very competitive

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• According to me Turk Telekom will promote from Pool B.Also Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta will promote.I am very confident of Eczacıbası.They are one of the most experienced teams of the cup...

• Poor new Martinus.... I'm wondering, will they win at least one game?... ;(

• No pools are that thrilling in my opinion....

In pool a i guess that Murcia and Dinamo will advance. In pool B Cannes and Ankara. Bergamo and Istanbul shouldnt have much problems either in their pool, muszynianka might be the lucky loser or one of these teams. Pool D should be dominated by Zarechie and Perugia and in E i see green lights for Eczacibasi and Pesaro.... Another lucky loser might be Pila... Anyway, im looking forward to see how Gelati will perform :)

I would have loved to see Bielsko Biala in this cup this season since they are building a really strong team now :sleeping:

• Hmmm... I must say the pools for the 08/09 league look interesting to say the least. They look more competitive this year than last. There are also some teams in there whom I have never heard of... like VK Prostejov and Metal Galati.

With all the new players transferring for next season, I don't even know how good teams will be..

• Hmmm... I must say the pools for the 08/09 league look interesting to say the least. They look more competitive this year than last. There are also some teams in there whom I have never heard of... like VK Prostejov and Metal Galati.

With all the new players transferring for next season, I don't even know how good teams will be..

VK Prostějov was the 4th place of Czech league(Extraliga)in the last season,and C.S.U. Metal Galati was the champion of Romania league(Divizia A1)in the last season

• and Metal Galati have Djerisilo,Barun and Molnar.ı don't think they will be an easy opponent for Bergamo,VGS or Muzyna

• Poor new Martinus.... I'm wondering, will they win at least one game?... ;(

Against Piła, I'm affraid :(
    I don't expect a "big deal" from Polish teams this year, although I will be supporting them. As always :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• and Metal Galati have Djerisilo,Barun and Molnar.ı don't think they will be an easy opponent for Bergamo,VGS or Muzyna

and Belgian setter Frauke Dirickx,I think she is also a very good setter with 1.87m height

• and Belgian setter Frauke Dirickx,I think she is also a very good setter with 1.87m height

I can never forget when Dirickx won best setter instead of Fernanda Venturini in Salonpas Cup '06. I was like jumping, and laughing. :D
    Anyway, for me the tournament will be particularly boring this year, even if Pesaro is there. Poor Amstelveen, I liked the team the way it was, really. And I think Pool D is the hardest :read:

• Lothie, hehe :D , I agree with you. I also believe Pool D looks to be the most competitive in my eyes. Odintsovo is always good and the same for Perugia. It looks like Martinus will have a difficult time. :( I really like Martinus, so I will be rooting for them very much even if they don't win a single match!!! Hopefully they will be able to do something great!! :thumbsup:

But overall, to me, all the pools are difficult in their own way(s). I don't see one clear cut favorite to win the entire league championship.

• Anyway, for me the tournament will be particularly boring this year, even if Pesaro is there. Poor Amstelveen, I liked the team the way it was, really. And I think Pool D is the hardest :read:

For me it will be interesting, because the winner is not that sure: all three Turkish teams, both Russian teams and at least two Italian teams (three if Perugia hires Glinka, Togut and Staelens).

• Favori Türk Telekom-Eczacıbaşı-Vakıf Bank Güneş sigorta-Pesaro. :thumbsup: