The 2011 CEV Champions League

• In new season will be 16 or 20 Teams.
    3 Teams: Italy
    2 Teams: Russia, France, Turkey, Poland, Spain
    1 Team: Holland, Serbia, Croatia, Switzerland, Romania.
    2 Wild Cards.
    If Team win match:
    3-0 or 3-1 - 3pts
    3-2 - 2pts
    2-3 - 1pt
    1-3 or 0-3 - 0pts

• i think that the new rules are very good :)

• who wıll play for each country?
    for turkey, fenerbahce and vakıfbank gunes sıgorta telekom (both of them play on both league and cup fınal) will play in IECL unless any wıldcard.

• who wıll play for each country?
    for turkey, fenerbahce and vakıfbank gunes sıgorta telekom (both of them play on both league and cup fınal) will play in IECL unless any wıldcard.

i think that if the country won't be a problem Eczacıbaşı can get a wild card

• i think that if the country won't be a problem Eczacıbaşı can get a wild card

From Russia Dinamo Krasnodar will fight for Wild Card and From Poland One Team too. I think Poland gets One Wild Card. Turkey or Russia? We will see.

• If Team win match:
    3-0 or 3-1 - 3pts
    3-2 - 2pts
    2-3 - 1pt
    1-3 or 0-3 - 0pts

Italian Style :thumbup:

• There is another change this year.
    If 20 teams register for CEV CL, then 4 teams with the best record among the teams that cannot advance to playoffs, will join to CEV Cup at challenge round.

• If will be 20 Teams to play off qualified 5 Teams from 1st places, 5 Teams from 2nd and 2 best Teams from 3rd places - 5 Groups with 4 Teams.
    But if will be 16 Teams system will be like in this season.

• From Poland- Organika Budowlani Łódź and champion of the country (on saturday will starts semifinals)
    From Italy- Villa Cortese, Scavolini Pesaro and champion of the country (on friday will starts semifinals)

I think, that polish team will get wild card again.

• From Poland- Organika Budowlani Łódź and champion of the country (on saturday will starts semifinals)
    From Italy- Villa Cortese, Scavolini Pesaro and champion of the country (on friday will starts semifinals)

I think, that polish team will get wild card again.

The only way of the third Italian team not be Foppapedretti Bergamo is if Jesi becomes the champion.

• Modranska Prostejov from Czech Republic will play in Champion League. If from rosters play full Teams from country's, this will be First Wild Card.

• So what happens if Villa Cortese and Jesi play the finals. I thought the runner-up of the final is ranked higher than the leader of the regular season.

YEs indeed...true, so in that case would be Jesi, Villa and Pesaro...so, if Pesaro quali to final, no matter hte other finalist the teams will be Pesaro Villa and Bergamo, I guess that is it.

• President of Azerbaijan Volleyball Federation said that Azerbaijan Champion Rabita Baku would play in CL.