The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Fenerbahce is better than Vakif because has more experience Players. In the last Final Four the veteran Osmo showed the amazing power. I believe that in Sat and Sun the veteran Players like Fofao and Sokolova with Osmo will show the same amazing power. We will see not Fenerbahce but SuperFenerbahce. Furst will play good but Skowronska..I still remember Her bad play in the second important match in the Quarterfinals of the Champions League 09/10.

Yeah SuperFenerbahce :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And where was that your Fenerbahce that is the one or the two levels higher than the others :?:
    And where is your score 3-0 :?:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Vakifbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super: :super: :super: :super:

• I think Fofao and Sokolova played quite good. Just Skowronska played terrible in first two sets and better last ones. Osmokrovic played so so. Very good Erdem, Songul (she made a lot of miracles in defence, much more better than Yeldan). They played as single players and not as team (maybe 'cause they didn't play a lot all togheter). VakifBank played a great match with all their players! This was the big difference.

• Yeah SuperFenerbahce :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And where was that your Fenerbahce that is the one or the two levels higher than the others :?:
    And where is your score 3-0 :?:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Vakifbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super: :super: :super: :super:

I think Bartek is right... Respect!

Noa, you seem to be happy then celebrate but don't make fun of other teams. At least Bartek can watch Turkish teams in final. What can u say about polish teams Noa and Mary? So enough ok!

• The Club of Fenerbahce defeat in the whole line. Last year the Final, now the Semi, no Turkish Cup and defeat in the Quarterfinal of the Women's Euroleague Basketball. But I believe that Fenerbahce will comeback in next year and will win CEV Champions League and FIBA Euroleague. The key is ONE TEAM. Not 2.

Every year the same words... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• I think Bartek is right... Respect!

Noa, you seem to be happy then celebrate but don't make fun of other teams. At least Bartek can watch Turkish teams in final. What can u say about polish teams Noa and Mary? So enough ok!

I think you respect another users here and do not insult anyone or any country, money isnt everthing that we have seen today and all fans of vakif has deserved to enjoy

• I think you respect another users here and do not insult anyone or any country, money isnt everthing that we have seen today and all fans of vakif has deserved to enjoy

It goes both sides. Vakif fans sure have right to enjoy but not make fun of FB side. If they start doing so then FB fans feels they can make fun of Vakif as well.

• Raven every year the same words? You have short memory because last year I was against Fenerbahce ;)
    Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.
    I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

• Raven every year the same words? You have short memory because last year I was against Fenerbahce ;)
    Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.
    I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

:lol: sorry :D

Fenerbahce were better in other matches, today was definitley not their day, Vakifbank was better, show amazing team spirit and play so they won ;)

Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

• Firstful, congratulations to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom. :rose: They deserved it. ;)

Definitely, disappointment for me.When Nilay in front, they won the sets.I hope she will choose the best setter!Only Natasa Osmokrovic played perfect from Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.Thank you, captain.You are the best! :flower: Skowronska, Naz, Seda, Nihan played very good.Fofoa, Lyuba?I'm shocked. :what: I was watched to the tie-break with Pesaro girls but didn't work. :lol: Actually we won 7-2 but after, i don't want remember.We haven't seriousness at today.So i will support to VGSTT for tomorrow. :win:

• I don't see the point to laugh with what I wrote. You think that the menstruation doesn't have the affect to the play of the Player?
    And I am very serious ^^

• Firstful, congratulations to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom. :rose: They deserved it. ;)

Definitely, disappointment for me.When Nilay in front, they won the sets.I hope she will choose the best setter!Only Natasa Osmokrovic played perfect from Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.Thank you, captain.You are the best! :flower: Skowronska, Naz, Seda, Nihan played very good.Fofoa, Lyuba?I'm shocked. :what: I was watched to the tie-break with Pesaro girls but didn't work. :lol: Actually we won 7-2 but after, i don't want remember.We haven't seriousness at today.So i will support to VGSTT for tomorrow. :win:

Yes, Nilay did a great job. I think she is a good candidate for Turkish NT !! :drink:

• Congratulations for VGSTT for team spirit
    in FB Played Eda,Chris and Skowronska. Skowronska the best today of all Fenerbahce. stats:
    http://www.cev.lu/mmp-cgi/show…=p_prj_game_summary&key=0
    Nikolic and Skowronska are real stars of todays match!